Hey Yall!

Hey yall!
My name is Jeremy, and I'm a Christian who lives in texas right now. I love to talk about anything Christian related, and I would just like to say I'm also a creationist. It makes perfect sense, I don't get why others don't believe in it??? Am I right or what. Well anyways, I can't wait to hear your guyses thoughts on this stuff. It's just so interesting.

Hey yall!
My name is Jeremy, and I'm a Christian who lives in texas right now. I love to talk about anything Christian related, and I would just like to say I'm also a creationist. It makes perfect sense, I don't get why others don't believe in it??? Am I right or what. Well anyways, I can't wait to hear your guyses thoughts on this stuff. It's just so interesting.

Nice to meet you Jeremy! I am also a believer.

I think that I might have a theory on that! I speak to a lot of people about the way that they perceive life, and I realize that most people that don't believe in God assume that the world could not be created by a benevolent being because it is so screwed up, and because God seems so elusive. But a close inspection of nature's systems and the inherent flaws in the Theory of Evolution is enough to assure someone that there is or was a creator. People seem to have trouble seeing that though.

H

Back