Hey!

Hey!

Hi, my name's Harry. I've only recently become a Christian as my parents aren't religious, nor are any of my friends, so I never really had any interest in any kind of religion. Then a lady in the street was giving out leaflets about Christianity. I read it and I got interested. I talked to the lady and she told me how a nearby church was doing an "introduction to Christianity". I decided to go along and I was enlightened. My whole perspective on life was changed. I've been a lot happier since then, and felt my life was more purposeful. Only problem is, as I said earlier, I don't know any other Christians, which is why I joined here! I thought if I ever needed help or had any questions people would be able to help me on here, so I hope to become a comfortable member of your community :)

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture748-welcome281.gif

We are so glad you decided to join us. Yes, you will learn and feel free to ask questions.

Be blessed,

Godbe4me

Hi, my name's Harry. I've only recently become a Christian as my parents aren't religious, nor are any of my friends, so I never really had any interest in any kind of religion. Then a lady in the street was giving out leaflets about Christianity. I read it and I got interested. I talked to the lady and she told me how a nearby church was doing an "introduction to Christianity". I decided to go along and I was enlightened. My whole perspective on life was changed. I've been a lot happier since then, and felt my life was more purposeful. Only problem is, as I said earlier, I don't know any other Christians, which is why I joined here! I thought if I ever needed help or had any questions people would be able to help me on here, so I hope to become a comfortable member of your community :)

I am so glad you found us and we will be praying that you find some Christian friends . This is a really good place to get started and if any of us can be of help in your Christian walk ... just ask .

Your church should have a young people's group that you can join and then that way you can meet other Christians of your age . That is so important as you walk with the Lord to have Christians who will be there for you and support you.

God Bless you and welcome to the forum

Hey there Mr Sausage!! Very pleased to meet you my friend/new brother in Christ!:D. It is very good that you found Christ at such an early age. :party: Hey let me throw an extra chili on the grill for ya since we are all hot for Jesus, might as well join us
grilledchili.jpg

chili002.jpg

Did ya know the Angels in heaven are having a party when you accepted Christ? Well they are.
Hey let me give you a warm welcome my brother from another
chili002.jpg

Chili out:cool::israel:

Yes yours is unusual too. At least Im normal, tee hee.

I actually got my username after i bought my first electric guitar. The guitar is cort-x and i loved it and still do. So i decided to put the x in front of the cort and added the "man" in LOL...

X-CORT-MAN

It's nice to know that your very willing to know more Christian to be friends with. I'm happy for you and I'm happy because you're happy :):D

Moderator comment

MODERATOR COMMENT:

Since the original poster of this thread has not been back since July 25, please hold any additional postings in this thread until such time as he returns to take part in this.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Back