Hey

Hey

Hey
i'm new here.

My name's Heather and i was Christened on the 25th August 1996 (i think) and was Confirmed on the 15 December 2002
angel.gif

Sadly since the age of 12 (i'm 15 now) i had a lapse of faith and became pagan. but a few days before christmas, My Dog was hit by a car and killed
cry.gif
This terrible incident brought me back to my senses and back to Our Father in Heaven
saint.gif
amen.gif
xxxxxxxxx

Welcome

Angeltears92

:welcome:
Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your dog but I thank God that out of the tragedy you have found your way back to Him.

I am sure you will soon feel at home on the forum but if you have any questions please ask. we are a friendly bunch.

We advise all new members to take a moment to read our Survival Tips for New Members thread.

You will find it here:
http://www.christianforumsite.com/showthread.php?t=4936

By the way I love Scotland and have spent a lot of time there.

Welcome to the forum,
thaf67ea7d.gif
AngelTears! I'm sure you will make lots of friends here! One thing about it, most of us, (if not all) have fallen by the wayside, at least once! Some (like me
thsigns-groan.gif
) more than twice! ha! But God is good to forgive and to restore us back to Him,
7517.gif
hallelujah!!

Hi At and welcome! Jesus specializes in putting our lives back togeather when we are tired of trying to fix them.

Welcome AngelTears! My heart goes out to you with loss of your 4 legged friend and family member. Could you share his or her name with us?

Back