Hi all brothers and sisters in Christ

Hi.. I'm don't want to use my real name if that's okay. I will use my baptism name instead. So my name is Theophillus. I stumbled into this site because I have problem in my faith and I think I need to share it to peoples like you who probably could give me an advice or give me a testimony to strengthen my faith. I live in Indonesia. I was born in Chinese family so Buddhist religion is runs in the family. When I'm a teenager my friend invite me to church because he know that I can play guitar and by that time his church needs a guitar player. So I served several time and got baptism later on. My faith in Jesus go well all through years but now I'm a having a difficult time and my faith is on trial. I'll share my story in a different thread. And I'm not good in English so if there's any mistake in using words please let me know. Thank you

Greetings, Welcome and Hello my Brother Theop

Truly pleased and blessed to have you apart of our little forum family in Christ.
As to your Faith, well my brother it's gonna grow and develop beyond your desire.

I need to ask of you though as you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

Also please note there is a thorough explanation to why we have placed a few topics off limits.
This does not say we are taking things away from the word of God.

I for one am truly looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another and getting to know one another.

Oh and if you have any issues or questions with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs! !
Blessings
FCJ

shutterstock_welcome.jpg

Welcome to cfs theophillos! It's such a great pleasure to have you here. We will be praying over you and for you asking the Father to help you in your journey to get to know and trust Him better. We look forward to being able to fellowship with you in the future.

God bless you abundantly!

Hi.. I'm don't want to use my real name if that's okay. I will use my baptism name instead. So my name is Theophillus. I stumbled into this site because I have problem in my faith and I think I need to share it to peoples like you who probably could give me an advice or give me a testimony to strengthen my faith. I live in Indonesia. I was born in Chinese family so Buddhist religion is runs in the family. When I'm a teenager my friend invite me to church because he know that I can play guitar and by that time his church needs a guitar player. So I served several time and got baptism later on. My faith in Jesus go well all through years but now I'm a having a difficult time and my faith is on trial. I'll share my story in a different thread. And I'm not good in English so if there's any mistake in using words please let me know. Thank you
Welcome!! :D (only certain people know my real name too - so it's ok!)

23.gif
to CFS "Theop"

We are glad you joined us and we look forward to fellowship with you.

Hi Theop;
I'm also new at Christian Forum Site and am very happy to meet you! After reading your post you're in my prayers, Theop. I look forward to good fellowship with you!
God bless you and thank you!

Back