Hi all!, Recentely converted.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com
Welcome here, drusilla! :D There is no greater reason for heaven to rejoice when a person choses Jesus in his/her life. Feel free to engage in discussion here. Hope you have a great time.

Also, as a new believer it would be great to join a church and get together with other Christians. May God bless you and yours. :)

I found out a What's Next (free) kit for new believers. :)
The "What's Next" kit is loaded with materials to help guide you on your journey with Christ including:
-The New Believer's Bible in the New Living Translation.
-A worship music CD
-Two CD's of a popular series by Pastor Craig called "Religion Bytes"
-A bookmark entitled "The Moment You Received Christ" with scripture describing what changed the moment you asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior

Visit here: http://www.lifechurch.tv/Default.aspx?p=660
and fill in the form. It should help you.

Jan 6, 2007
Ohio
theochurch.darkbb.com
Drusilla_Rocks_My_Socks said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum, but after ecentely converting I figured I needed a little more guidence, and wished to speak with other like minded Christians. I hope I will have a pleasant stay on this forum.
Welcome. Hope you find what your looking for here.

Drusilla_Rocks_My_Socks said:
OK, thanks. I already own a Bible, so I don't feel particularely compelled to buy a bunch of stuff. I'm currently reading through it, and getting the general idea.

By the way, I don't mean to seam ungracious, I just tend to have a very DIY mind set.
I can relate to that. Having come to the Lord outside the church myself, I can understand your concern about diving into it, so to speak.
Where are you at in your reading?

If you got a topic you want to discuss post it and we'll give it a talk.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. John 3:16

Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life. John 4:13-14

:)