Hi all!, Recentely converted.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Welcome here, drusilla! :D There is no greater reason for heaven to rejoice when a person choses Jesus in his/her life. Feel free to engage in discussion here. Hope you have a great time.

Also, as a new believer it would be great to join a church and get together with other Christians. May God bless you and yours. :)

I found out a What's Next (free) kit for new believers. :)
The "What's Next" kit is loaded with materials to help guide you on your journey with Christ including:
-The New Believer's Bible in the New Living Translation.
-A worship music CD
-Two CD's of a popular series by Pastor Craig called "Religion Bytes"
-A bookmark entitled "The Moment You Received Christ" with scripture describing what changed the moment you asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior

Visit here: http://www.lifechurch.tv/Default.aspx?p=660
and fill in the form. It should help you.

hi dru! it's exciting to hear of another soul searcher finding god. :) i hope you're finding your read through of the bible a profitable one!

Drusilla_Rocks_My_Socks said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum, but after ecentely converting I figured I needed a little more guidence, and wished to speak with other like minded Christians. I hope I will have a pleasant stay on this forum.

Welcome. Hope you find what your looking for here.

Drusilla_Rocks_My_Socks said:
OK, thanks. I already own a Bible, so I don't feel particularely compelled to buy a bunch of stuff. I'm currently reading through it, and getting the general idea.

By the way, I don't mean to seam ungracious, I just tend to have a very DIY mind set.

I can relate to that. Having come to the Lord outside the church myself, I can understand your concern about diving into it, so to speak.
Where are you at in your reading?

If you got a topic you want to discuss post it and we'll give it a talk.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. John 3:16

Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life. John 4:13-14

:)

Back