Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I'm new not only to this forum but to the whole experience.
I'm suffering empty nest syndrome and my son recommended finding a forum I was interested in. That was easy, as the Lord is the one constant in my life and finding others who feel the same is awesome.
After reading a lot of posts it was easy to decide which forum I wanted to join.. everyone here seems to be caring and I've learned a lot too. So thanks and look forward to getting to know you all
I do have a question about profiles. I can't see any, even my own I get the message that I do not have permission. Is this something I get when I've been here long enough? I've read the rules but couldn't find anything.:confused:

40c1.gif

Welcome from the east coast to the west of Canada. You will really enjoy the fellowship here so welcome aboard. Bienvenue

WelcomeRoseandhat.gif

I'm new not only to this forum but to the whole experience.
I'm suffering empty nest syndrome and my son recommended finding a forum I was interested in. That was easy, as the Lord is the one constant in my life and finding others who feel the same is awesome.
After reading a lot of posts it was easy to decide which forum I wanted to join.. everyone here seems to be caring and I've learned a lot too. So thanks and look forward to getting to know you all
I do have a question about profiles. I can't see any, even my own I get the message that I do not have permission. Is this something I get when I've been here long enough? I've read the rules but couldn't find anything.:confused:

I think it is a security thing. I went through the same thing for a couple days. This too shall pass.
God Bless you sis.
Chili out.

Hope to see more of ya. Im down here in WA, just a boat ride away.:D:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back