Hi everyone

Hi everyone

HI my name is Will. I live in Scotland and currently go to my local baptist church. I have been a Christian for almost 4 years now. I dont know what else to say really, im pretty bad at these intro things.

Hello, Will!
hello-5.jpg

Welcome to the forum! This is a good place of fellowship! I'm sure you will have no trouble making yourself at home!

Hi Will
Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

I am based in England but love Scotland and travelled to Inverness once a month for just over 2 years to run a training course up there. What part of Bonnie Scotland are you from?

If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
You will find it here
Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site

Hi Will
Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

I am based in England but love Scotland and travelled to Inverness once a month for just over 2 years to run a training course up there. What part of Bonnie Scotland are you from?

If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
You will find it here
Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site
Hi thanks for the link. I live in fife scotland. I was recently in inverness (well near it) for a youth conference.

Welcome to the forum Will. Do you listen to Alistair Begg on Truth for Life on the radio or at truthforlife.org? He's a blessed Scotsman who pastors Parkside Church in Cleveland, OH.

In Christ, Boyd

Heh will many of my ancestors were Scotts, the McDewars of the McGregor clan.

Back