Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi! I am delighted to have found this site!

I have been a Christian for about four years and am interested in learning the bible better. This looks like a good place to do that and meet some great people. So thanks for having me and hope to type at you soon! :jesus-cross:

Hi! I am delighted to have found this site!

I have been a Christian for about four years and am interested in learning the bible better. This looks like a good place to do that and meet some great people. So thanks for having me and hope to type at you soon! :jesus-cross:

You are so right. This is a good place to learn the Bible better and to meet great people! This is a great forum and we're so glad you joined us!

Welcome!:jesus-sign:

Welcome Arielette,

We are delighted you found the site, welcome to the forum family. We hope you find all the help you are looking for. Seek and ye shall find.

so great that you found it! hope that you feel right at home here!!!
blessings!

Glitter-Hello.gif

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! You seem like a very friendly group of people. God Bless You All! :groupray:

welcome

:israel:
Welcome Arielette to this site, I have only been here myself for just a week.
I'm still finding my way around, but I've been a christian for 61 years, and born again for 21 years.

I'd like to quote from Psalms,17 : 4,5,6.
4,"As for the deeds of men-- by the word of your lips I have kept myself from the ways of the violent.

5,My steps have held to your paths, my feet have not slpiped.

6,I call on you, O Lord,for you will answer me; give ear to me and hear my prayer."

When we pray to our Lord he will hear and he will guide us.

God bless you
Raymond

Back