Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Good afternoon from Peterborough, Ontario, Canada. I joined your merry band today and I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Peter and I am (a young) 56yrs old. I am married, have three grown children and eight, beautiful grandchildren. Only one of my kids is saved so the other two are a work in progress. By God's grace they shall come to know him as I do.

I became a Christian at the age of 48 although I have believed in God all my life. I am very involved with my local church (Calvary Pentecostal) in multiple ministries involving teaching. Apologetics has been my passion since Christ took me as his own and I see it as a valuable tool in the chest of every evangelist. I try desperately to instill this passion in everyone I teach - with mixed results!

I have posted a couple of opinions in answer to questions posed by non-Christians in the open section of this site and they probably give a good insight into my attitude and thought processes with regard to my faith.

My two favorite scripture passages are:

But in your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect... 1 Peter 3:15

"Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord. Isaiah 1:18a.

So there you have it. I am looking forward to the challenges and blessings of this site.

In Christ,

P.

Hello pkkontario and what a blessing it is to have you here brother-I look forward to talking to you and reading your posts!

Welcome to CFS - glad that you found us...

Back