Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Hi, my name is Denny, based in the UK. I own an Independent Record label called MrBenidorm Records (Mr B) this week as part of our music site portfolio I have opened a new Christian and Inspirational music site called hannahrecordings.com. I am always on the look out for new talent that I can market under the Mr B label. The site is open to all Christians and is free to join. As part of the free package Artists are allowed to upload upto 6 songs and they get paid on any downloads, part of all revenue generated on the site goes to help some of the poorest people on earth. Hannah Recordings | Home Page

I am 63, WOW! a Silver Surfer with websites.LOL. I'm married to Brenda who unfortunatly has MS, but we get along okay even though she has lots of pain she does not complain.
We have 3 grown up children and 11 Grandchildren and 4 Great Grandchildren, so lots of birthdays to consider. I hope to input into the forums as and when I can.
God bless.. Denny

Hey M8 welcome to CFS :smiley10::welcome::welcome: Lookin forward to gettin to know ya more. God Bless you.

Bro Chili:smiley180:

Back