Hi everyone!! :)

Hi everyone!! :)

I'm obviously new here... just thought I would introduce myself.

I've been browsing around for Christian forums for a while now, and I'm excited to have joined this one and can't wait to get to know a lot of you regulars here!

To be honest, I'm on the verge of something here, but I don't know exactly what and I'm mainly here for support. Extremely long story short, I've denied Christ in the most horrible ways the past few years. Earlier this year during an extremely low and stressful time in my life and finding out that I had no where else to turn, I hesitantly cried out to Him not really sure whether or not I truly had any faith in Him at all anymore.

But He was there and He was listening, and slowly he has been guiding me out of a hole that I never thought I could get out of. Just the other day, He spoke to me through His word and He made me realize what I've done and what I've been doing. Now I have this overwhelming sense of guilt and shame of myself moreso than I've ever felt before. He's been speaking to me stronger than He ever has before, and I just don't know exactly how to respond back. I feel I'm not worthy of His presence!

It's hard to explain... it's like He's here but I can't seem to reach Him. I don't know if that's my guilt or if there's still something I'm missing or if I'm still in the process of learning. I guess I'm mainly here to find the Lord again and to make a few new friends in the process. :)

So, it's nice to meet you all!

Hi Malissa! It's great to meet you. I can relate to a lot of what you say. I also feel like I am right on the EDGE of something great but it's not quite there yet. I hope we both can find what we are looking for!

Welcome, looking forward to getting to know you. Feel free to ask questions and share your views here to help you find what you are looking for.

Welcome to CFS, Malissa. I don't know if that's your real name, but I have a daughter with a similar name--Carissa. Living by faith is very difficult for me considering the abuse I suffered through my childhood.

Back