Hi Everyone

I am a devoted christian but this is my first time to be in an online christian forum. It's nice to be on this forum where my fellow christians are, I believe I will learn somethings here that will help my spiritual life and also I am willing to contribute. So expectant!

I am a devoted christian but this is my first time to be in an online christian forum. It's nice to be on this forum where my fellow christians are, I believe I will learn somethings here that will help my spiritual life and also I am willing to contribute. So expectant!

Welcome to CFS thenoble,
It's a blessing to have you as a member of our family here at cfs and I am looking forward to the fellowship one with another.

As you look around the forum I would ask that you look over the following and get familiar with these as they will aid in making sure your time here at cfs is a fun and safe time.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

Oh and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will be glad to help in any way we can.

Again Welcome to cfs.
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome to the site. :)
I have no doubt you will find this site useful; the members here are a wonderful bunch. This site will help you grow in Christ and will provide some interesting reading.
I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Welcome to CFS thenoble,
It's a blessing to have you as a member of our family here at cfs and I am looking forward to the fellowship one with another.

As you look around the forum I would ask that you look over the following and get familiar with these as they will aid in making sure your time here at cfs is a fun and safe time.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum.

Oh and if you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will be glad to help in any way we can.

Again Welcome to cfs.
Blessings
FCJ
Thanks so much.

Welcome!! :D

Back