Hi, from down under.

Hi Marilyn :) from up top lol. hey welcome to CFS sister. Lots of dedicated Christians here. make your self at home and enjoy the site and peeps :LOL::coffee:

Thank you Ravindran & JG27 chili,

Have read the rules & quite pleased. Also been enjoying the thoughtful & interesting discussions. Seems a place of where people are respectful & discuss scripture well.

Marilyn.

Thank you Ravindran & JG27 chili,

Have read the rules & quite pleased. Also been enjoying the thoughtful & interesting discussions. Seems a place of where people are respectful & discuss scripture well.

Marilyn.
Welcome Marilyn! Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!

Hi Abdicate,

Thank you for the warm welcome. This forum seems very friendly & I`m sure I`ll learn lots as well as share. Hope all went well with your moving as it can be quite a big & stressful time. Also a good time to clear out stuff, ay.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hello @Marilyn C,

Welcome to CFS! This is a safe place to talk, laugh, cry and more.
Should you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you Fish of Faith,

I am appreciating this forum & the people here. A big thanks to the Moderators & those behind the scenes in keeping it thus.

Marilyn.

Reactions: /
angel-3-smiley-emoticon.gif
HI! From over here. Welcome to the community.

Hi all,

Glad to be here & looking forward to getting to know people & discussing & sharing about our precious Lord.

Marilyn.

Well oh well Waggles,

Lovely place the Barossa Valley. We live in the Goulburn Valley, the other fruit growing area with cattle & crops. Great to chat with you on the forum.

Blessings, Marilyn.

Hi all,

Glad to be here & looking forward to getting to know people & discussing & sharing about our precious Lord.

Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn! I think we have already spoken on another thread, but thought I would welcome you to CFS. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here. Sue

Hi christianbacktobasics,

Thank you for your welcome. As I only joined in November I still think I am a newie. Have read your article on `recovering` & appreciated it.

Blessings, Marilyn.

No worries Marilyn and it's great to meet you. Absolutely love Australia and I'd love to see it soon. My poor old uncle has been asking us for years to come to Sydney, some day I hope....

Back