Hi from Venice, FL

Bongiorno... :)
I hope you'll find many friends here and what ever you hoped to find here in the first place...
Are you a 'born again christian?' and if yes, how long already? ^^

angelika

welcome-10.gif

So happy you found us!!!!

Blessings, Cheri

Welcome to CFS Jamie. However, your "11 spiritual truths" post is not based on the truth of the Bible, and is far more reflective of New Age/eastern occult teaching. This is a Christian site, and we ask people to post only that which can be backed up by the Word of God.

Your post suggests that you have not yet come into a true relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. If that is the case, I'm sure there are many here who would happily explain to you the true way of salvation and lead you into that relationship.

blessings,

Lynn

We welcome you here Jamey and desire that you find spiritual growth and a personal relationship with our Lord and Saviour , Jesus Christ.

"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."

:groupray: Welcome Aboard !!! I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !!! I am Karen & I am from OHIO !!! :groupray:

Back