Hi, from West Georgia

Hi, from West Georgia

:) Hello,

My name is Courtney, I registered this morning and just wanted to introduce myself. I am newly saved and excited about the journey that I am taking. I am sure that I will have alot of questions.

Thank you to the Moderator that approved my request, I have been looking for a place to make friends and share the love of OUR LORD and SAVIOR.

My name is Courtney, I registered this morning and just wanted to introduce myself. I am newly saved and excited about the journey that I am taking. I am sure that I will have alot of questions.

Thank you to the Moderator that approved my request, I have been looking for a place to make friends and share the love of OUR LORD and SAVIOR.

Hi Courtney, I also live in Georgia. North East!

Welcome to the forum Courtney. Congratulations on your salvation! If you have any questions or concerns, just PM me. I'm here to help in any way:).

Laura:)
:welcome:

Welcome

Hi Courtney,

Welcome! I too am new to the forum and to the family of God. This seems like a pretty good site with alot of great people. Feel free to email me. Donna:)

Hi Coutney,

Welcome to the forums, lots of friendly and supportive folks here as i have discovered for myself...Care to tell us more about yourself? :)

Cheers
Jake

Thank you to all, your replies made me feel very welcomed. I live in western Coweta. I am married to an incredibly wonderful man for what seems like a very short time, but it has been 23 years, we have a son who is 22yrs.old, still living at home (thats ok); my mom lives with us as well. We have 3 VERY SPOILED DOGS (1 chiahuahua, and 2 poodles) and 3 VERY SPOILED cats.
I thank my brother for showing me thewayto OUR LORD.

939405kc31xih5us.gif
Courtney to CFS.

I'm from Georgia too.

God bless you, Isaiah 62:3.

Hi Courtney,

My name is Brad and I am pretty new to this website as well but I can tell you that I have already met some great people and I look forward to meeting more people to share my journey with.

Welcome! :)

Back