hi guys I am from china

hi guys I am from china

Dear friends in christ:

I am very happy to be here,I am from china,I will tell you guys something about our church .
I will show you the daily life of chinese christians and chinese churches,I want to make

friends with you .

welcome to the website of our church.

Prayer:
  Heavenly Father, as I enjoy the wonders of your creation this summer, remind me that it,

too, is groaning under the weight of my sin. But also remind me that because of Jesus, this

groaning will soon give way to eternal joy. Amen.

Hi there biaobiao777! I am from Australia and I would love to know more about chinese christians and chinese churches. I live in Australia!

Welcome to CFS! There are many great people here! :)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Dear friends in christ:

I am very happy to be here,I am from china,I will tell you guys something about our church .
I will show you the daily life of chinese christians and chinese churches,I want to make

friends with you .

Prayer:
  Heavenly Father, as I enjoy the wonders of your creation this summer, remind me that it,

too, is groaning under the weight of my sin. But also remind me that because of Jesus, this

Welcome to you . It is nice to have you here with us .

I belong to a Chinese Bible Study group and we are growing together and it does not matter what background you come from , God ,loves us all .

God Bless and please take time to read the forum rules .

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site. __________________

jesus_gives_me_life.gif

Welcome to the site!

Dear friends in christ:

friends with you .

Prayer:

Hi biaobiao777,

Welcome to the forums. Its great to have you on board....Lots of great people here to meet.

Ive heard that in China especially for the Christians they do undergo lots of trials and hardtimes.....God is on our side and we are always gonna be winning no matter what the world throws at us..

Blessings in Christ my friend
Jake

Back