Hi, I am David from France...

Hi, I am David from France...

Hello sisters and brothers in Jesus Christ, I am David from Normandy, France.
I am 36 years old in the world and 1 year old in Jesus. I am married and have two pretty daughters (8 and 3 years old). I play guitar in my church's worship band. My wife and I accepted Jesus together and get baptised together also.
I firstly visit CFS to ask for help to correct an english letter. But I think I will spend more time here to know more about you, my foreign beloved.
God bless you.

(please forgive my bad english)

I've read the survival tips and found it very funny, and very complete. I agree with everything and really feel home, and safe. God bless this forum and all of you.:heart:

I am 36 years old in the world and 1 year old in Jesus. I am married and have two pretty daughters (8 and 3 years old). I play guitar in my church's worship band. My wife and I accepted Jesus together and get baptised together also.
I firstly visit CFS to ask for help to correct an english letter. But I think I will spend more time here to know more about you, my foreign beloved.
God bless you.

Hello
We are glad to have you here.
Your English is fine

Hello and :welcome: to the forums. Such a great place to hang out and trust me you'll enjoy it.

God Bless
Jake

55690.gif

Wonderful to have you here with us

Hi David, so happy you found our forum and very glad you've decided to stay and fellowship with us. I look forward to that.

Blessings, Cheri

th2dl0nle.gif

Thank you for your welcome. I will be happy to join you as often as I can.
Only Jesus makes us feel we are one, in Him, in His love. Us, every nation and of all tribes and peoples and tongues. That is what each man and woman should desire. God bess all of you.

hello david from france :) :)
your english isn't even bad!
i know people who are from different countries and i can't understand them a lot of the times, and i understood you perfectly :)

welcome to the forums!

God bless you.

David!! you are more than welcome here my brother:smiley10: What a blessing that you and your wife got baptized together. TY Jesus :smiley10:Stick around bro and fill your heart with a lot of fellowship and good times with us and Jesus:smiley120:
299797995v4_480x480_Front.jpg

Chili out

Back