Hi. I Have Recently Become A Bible Student Of A Jehovah's Witness. I Am Looking For Clarification.

does anyone feel as if Jehovah is leaving the homosexual out of the loop?

• not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi. I am wondering if anyone has a thought about "how a celibate homosexual might deal with the fact that Jehovah, (God), seems to leave us out of the loop when it comes to talking all the time about FAMILY. It is hurtful to know that I can not ever have what so many take for granted. Unless I pretend or lie.

Hi. I am wondering if anyone has a thought about "how a celibate homosexual might deal with the fact that Jehovah, (God), seems to leave us out of the loop when it comes to talking all the time about FAMILY. It is hurtful to know that I can not ever have what so many take for granted. Unless I pretend or lie.

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Jas 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Jer 16:12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

Picking life over death is never hurtful.

Back