Hi, I'm a new member from Melbourne, Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love the look of this site and will continue to search and read through some of the interesting threads and conversations.

For what it is worth, I am passionate about online evangelism and connecting with like-minded people for the purpose of effectively doing so.

HeavyJ
FaithofChoice.com

Hey, Heavy-J :) The creator of this site, Jeff, is also from Australia! :)
I think it's very cool that you're into online evangelism :D I do that as well through the blog that's in my signature :)
I hope you are doing great and hope you enjoy being a member here!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone :)

And before you continue posting please check out the following links:
(they may not work as of right now, but we are trying to get those links fixed!)

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

~and~

http://www.christianforumsite.com/new-members-welcome-area/announcements.html

I think it's very cool that you're into online evangelism :D I do that as well through the blog that's in my signature :)

(they may not work as of right now, but we are trying to get those links fixed!)

http://www.christianforumsite.com/n...al-tips-new-members-christian-forum-site.html

~and~

Hey "xspinningisfun" thanks for the reply. Nice blog, and yes I have read the pages on those links - thanks for that.

Also, Hi and thanks for the kind welcome from "precious puppy".

I sent Jeff a fb message (I think he is India ATM). I'll have to catch up with him for a coffee when he gets back!

Hey "xspinningisfun" thanks for the reply. Nice blog, and yes I have read the pages on those links - thanks for that.

Also, Hi and thanks for the kind welcome from "precious puppy".

I sent Jeff a fb message (I think he is India ATM). I'll have to catch up with him for a coffee when he gets back!
Haha, coffee sounds like a good idea!
And I'm definitely glad those links are working for ya! They aren't for me :(

Welcome to CFS " Faith of Choice" I chose that faith also. Isn't it awesome? We are hot for Jesus. hey! I'll throw an extra chili on the grill for ya. :) i hope to see lots of posts' from ya so I can git to know ya. Peace be with you my friend.
Chili out.

Welcome to CFS " Faith of Choice" I chose that faith also. Isn't it awesome? We are hot for Jesus. hey! I'll throw an extra chili on the grill for ya. :) i hope to see lots of posts' from ya so I can git to know ya. Peace be with you my friend.
Chili out.
You and your chilis......:p

Welcome HeavyJ and thanks for the add on facebook. :D Feel free to post and interact with anyone here.
Yes, I am in India at the moment and I will be flying to Melbourne in about a weeks time. Would love to catch up sometime. :)

I love the look of this site and will continue to search and read through some of the interesting threads and conversations.

For what it is worth, I am passionate about online evangelism and connecting with like-minded people for the purpose of effectively doing so.

HeavyJ
FaithofChoice.com

~and~

HeavyJ
FaithofChoice.com

Hi, I am from perth

Sorry, trying to work this out. Not been in forums before.
First one I tried was two days ago. I was banned in five minutes for saying the Roman Soldier had his ear healed. I ws an atheist up to five years ago and had no choice but to ask God for help in a difficult situation. I wanted to share a few testimonies with them...got the boot haha

Hello Heavy-J, I am also new to this forum (living in Adelaide). Hope you enjoy your time here. I certainly do.

Sorry, trying to work this out. Not been in forums before.
First one I tried was two days ago. A site called "whywontGodhealamputees" I was banned in five minutes for saying the Roman Soldier had his ear healed. I ws an atheist up to five years ago and had no choice but to ask God for help in a difficult situation. I wanted to share a few testimonies with them...got the boot haha
What did you do to get banned in such a short time? I went across to that site and point #4 in the "Introduction to this forum for Christians" says: Don't worry about being banned because of disagreements. We rarely ban here, and when we do it's for stuff like spamming the board with junk posts and posting "lol u guys r stupid lol" multiple times an hour and ignoring all questions and criticism. http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=228.0

What thread were you on when you got banned? I'd be interested to go back there and see the way in which you were treated - it seems unbelievably harsh.

What thread were you on when you got banned? I'd be interested to go back there and see the way in which you were treated - it seems unbelievably harsh.[/quote]

Thanks for the repy Snagglefritz and thanks for the link. I did not come across that page when I went onto the atheists site. I should have done more howework; not that I knew what to research; it was my first forum.
Anyway, although making mistakes in posting (I posted above the quote) I did not think I did anyhting to offend. One of the atheists immediately posted I was an idiot and a couple of other expletives, which did not concern me, (what I have been through in the last four years they have nothing that would upset or anger me). But as your link said they certainly jumped in and went for the jugular. All I offered was to dicuss and prove a number of incidences that had happened in my life that turned me from an atheist into a believer. One of the group asked the forum to give me a chance to explain a court situation and allow me to provide the evidence. That was the point I was warned and banned.

Hello everyone. Just a friendly reminder from the Moderators about the Forum Rules :)

Common courtesy and civil dialogue is expected from all participants. Common courtesy is a generally understood concept and too broad to fully define here. In short, if you have doubt on whether you should say something, DON'T!
3.2c Any discussions about any individual teacher/preacher/pastor/minister/evangelist/media personality, etc., will be closely monitored. Any claims that a named person teaches or supports false doctrine MUST be well documented. Unsubstantiated claims, rumors or hearsay will not be allowed. Any such posts or threads will be removed and a reminder, warning or ban issued as necessary.

With that said, continue posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back