HI I'm new here

91559.gif

It is wonderful to have you here with us!!!

please take a moment to review the following helpful links!

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Please take a moment and view the links below then jump right in.

We also have ministry "Sociat Groups" that you can join. At your convenience, view the link below and my God direct your decision.

Again, WELCOME!!!

:dance::dance::dance:​

God bless,

Godbe4me

:smiley270::smiley410::smiley400:

Welcome!!! We're so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you!

Blessings, Cheri

Celtat,

Do you like emicons???? We have a emicon contest in progress right now. If you are interested, view the link below and post your favorite emicon

Sorry godbe4me, i'm not sure what a emicon is sorry, i'm new to forums.

Celtat,

Do you like emicons???? We have a emicon contest in progress right now. If you are interested, view the link below and post your favorite emicon

Sorry godbe4me, i'm not sure what a emicon is sorry, i'm new to forums.

There also known as smilie faces. If you check out the link of the contest, you can see what they are. So to participate, whenever you find emoticons/or smiley faces, you just cut and paste them in the contest section.

Good luck!!! If you have any questions, not just about the contest, please don't hesitate to ask...that's what we're here for and to care and help one another.

Blessings, Cheri

It sure is good to have you here with us Celtat. You've come to a friendly place filled with some of the best people on the net. Don't be a stranger for long. Just jump in and make yourself at home. God Bless.

Back