Hi I'm New

Hi everyone, i'm the new kid on the block I guess. I actually have only accepted God as of the past week, so I actually am really new to religion. I always knew God existed though, but I remained ignorant to him for a long time. I want to learn more about God so that I can build my faith, which is one of the reasons I joined this forum, but I also would like to make friends.

Hi everyone, i'm the new kid on the block I guess. I actually have only accepted God as of the past week, so I actually am really new to religion. I always knew God existed though, but I remained ignorant to him for a long time. I want to learn more about God so that I can build my faith, which is one of the reasons I joined this forum, but I also would like to make friends.
Welcome God is Love. I hope you are very blessed here and your faith grows. May you make many friends here as well.

God is big............ 15 years solid in God's word and I learn something new almost every day. Faith moves mountains, seek it. Be blessed.

God is big............ 15 years solid in God's word and I learn something new almost every day. Faith moves mountains, seek it. Be blessed.
Completely agreed. God is everything! I could never know God entirely, nor do I expect too. I would say more specifically that I want to know enough that I can be confident in making the right decisions throughout life according to the Bible and in the process help others make the right decisions. I don't want to over complicate things. I have a tendency to search for the answers to everything, but with God I know that he has all the answers for me and all I need to do is follow his word and I should be fine.

Completely agreed. God is everything! I could never know God entirely, nor do I expect too. I would say more specifically that I want to know enough that I can be confident in making the right decisions throughout life according to the Bible and in the process help others make the right decisions. I don't want to over complicate things. I have a tendency to search for the answers to everything, but with God I know that he has all the answers for me and all I need to do is follow his word and I should be fine.
My viewpoint might be a lot different than others, but for me, the fact that I can finally simplify my life and only have to worry about staying faithful to God brings me a huge relief.

WELCOME! to cfs. Hope you like it hot cuz we iz hot 4 Jesus Feel free to roam about and do some posts. We want to hear more from ya. may God Bless you abundantly.

Chili out.

Welcome new member of the forum and new member in Christ.
Im glad you are trying to learn more about God. Continue to "Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you."

You and I sound like we have a lot in common. I am just over one year saved so I'm a youngin' too. We're glad that God led you here!

Welcome! I am also new. Still figuring this site out. Walking with Him is an exciting and out of your comfort zone sort of thing. The amazing thing is we never get to a point where we know it all. There's always more to learn in Him.

Back