Hi, New To The Forums

Hello, everyone.

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very glad to have found Christian Forum Site. From the little I've seen of it so far, this appears to be a very friendly, loving community and I'm excited to join it. I'm also a little nervous, since I don't have much experience actually posting anything online; I usually just lurk, reading others' words without writing anything myself. Please excuse me if I make a faux pas, and hopefully I'll become less awkward as time goes on.

I look forward to seeing you all on the forums!

Hello, everyone.

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very glad to have found Christian Forum Site. From the little I've seen of it so far, this appears to be a very friendly, loving community and I'm excited to join it. I'm also a little nervous, since I don't have much experience actually posting anything online; I usually just lurk, reading others' words without writing anything myself. Please excuse me if I make a faux pas, and hopefully I'll become less awkward as time goes on.

I look forward to seeing you all on the forums!
Welcome! Don't worry about a thing...I don't know very much either :) but a lot if people here do- it's a great place to learn.:)

Back