Hi! Recommendation For Encouragement For All!

I'm reading a brand new book that I have to shout about from the mountain top. It's really resonating with me and I think all women will benefit from it. It's a new book written by Dr. Tony Evans and his daughter, Chrystal Evans Hurst, called "Kingdom Woman." It's being officially released in July 2013. Dr. Evans says that he and his daughter wrote the book to “challenge women to look higher than where you are to whose you are, and to be transformed by the truth of being a Kingdom Woman.” The book encourages women to set their eyes on Christ and to pursue what God has created them to be. It is true to that goal. I am thoroughly enjoying it! One of my favorite quotes from it is "When a Kingdom Woman retires for the evening, a frustrated and worn-out devil should be saying, "I messed with the wrong woman today." Dr. Evans wrote "Kingdom Man" for men prior to this one. More information and free devotional downloads from both books are on the website kingdomwomanbook.com, too! Check it out.

Back