Hi There :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There :)

Hi. This is my 1st day on this site.. but ive been reading the posts for a few days now.. fore the past year i have seen God work in amazing ways with my school and in my own life. and i have realized my call to youth minisry spacifically. I feel by me trying to help others it will also cause me to learn more about myself. and grow in a relationship with God. I Just pray that while i am a member of this forum that i can help all that God allows me to. and that i will grow stonger in my faith along the way. thx for this site. Its really awsome.

~PrayerWorrior52~

welcome-5.gif

Hi. This is my 1st day on this site.. but ive been reading the posts for a few days now.. fore the past year i have seen God work in amazing ways with my school and in my own life. and i have realized my call to youth minisry spacifically. I feel by me trying to help others it will also cause me to learn more about myself. and grow in a relationship with God. I Just pray that while i am a member of this forum that i can help all that God allows me to. and that i will grow stonger in my faith along the way. thx for this site. Its really awsome.

~PrayerWorrior52~

Awesome. May God continue to bless you in your calling for Him and may you grow in love and fellowship here at C. F . S.

15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back