Hi =)

Hi =)

Hi, I'm Alyssa, I'm from Adelaide Australia!
I'm new and already I love this community! I really hope i can come to get to know you all. =D I actually found this place as I needed help with something Im going through now, and I think i posted it in the Prayer requests section.
But yeah, I'm 18 years old (as of 2 weeks hehe) and last June I was saved....
I love God and He is great.
hope to talk soon and God bless.

Hi Alyssa, welcome to the CFS family. You will find lots of love and encouragement here! :D

I'm so happy for you! Being saved at such a young age! That's beautiful!

Welcome to the forum, my Friend! It's good to have you here.:)

Thankyou for all the welcomes!! That's so nice of you all =)
I came here just because i want to become stronger in my faith and get to know some really great people through the love of God.:)
Have a great day everyone..its 10.39am here and i better get bck to work. haha

I work at my local library! hehe, its good becuase im supposed to be working but then i sneak away and come on here. I'm a rebel..(not) lol

God gave me a great job though, i love it

02Welcome.jpg
Welcome to the family of God, Lyssa! There are a number of Aussies here, so you should feel right at home! This is a great place to be, and we are glad you are here!

Hello, Lyssa! I'm Amelia, and I'm 18 as well. :D Hope to see you around! (well, sort of, especially since all we see is what you write and post... but it's weird to say "read you around!" XD):p
Sorry, I'm a little silly. ;)

Hello, Lyssa! I'm Amelia, and I'm 18 as well. :D Hope to see you around! (well, sort of, especially since all we see is what you write and post... but it's weird to say "read you around!" XD):p
Sorry, I'm a little silly. ;)

Haha! That made me laugh :D
And thanks!! Hope to "read" you around :p

Back