Hi!

Hi!

Hi guys, my name is Shawn Andrew, and I totally and absolutely LOVE Jesus Christ! He is my Eternal Lord and Savior, the Almighty Son of the Most High God. I joined this site and forum board to keep myself edified and strengthened around fellow Believers in Messiah Yeshua! (Christ Jesus)!

Let me share a little about myself, I am a guy who wants nothing to do with the flesh. It means a hill of beans to me. Physical appearance, fleshly charisma, fame, fortune, popularity, whatever, it's all dung in comparison to JESUS CHRIST, my Lord and Savior.

God put me through both a spiritual and a mental wilderness that was darker than the pit of Sheol itself. I thought I was damned and eternally disconnected from ever having a relationship with God through Jesus Christ again, but through my dark wilderness, God, by His sovereign Grace, brought me out of it, and in turn, revealed hidden secrets, REVELATIONS, that, for lack of better words, BLEW MY MIND!

I am now totally connected with God. I love Him so much! I know now for sure that He will never leave me or forsake me, and the same thing goes for you! Don't ever think you fell too far back for God to bring you back up again. God, through Jesus Christ, will FINISH - COMPLETE - the good work He began in you. Paul said, Lord, I plead with you, this throne in my flesh, it is hindering our relationship, but God said: PAUL, MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU, FOR WHEN YOU ARE WEAK, I AM STRONG! (something like that anyway).

If you are presently going through a difficult time. If you can't quite explain why your life is all of a sudden filled with anxiety and paranoia, and you feel isolated from God and with man, know this, God is working out the problems in your life. He will, in His Own Time, restore you, and not only restore you, but make fill you with the power of the Holy Spirit and use you like you've never been used before in the history of your spiritual walk with Him.

I could go on and on, but this should be enough to make for a good introduction, and first post.

God bless you all!

Shawn

Hey Shawn, welcome to CFS

I like the psychological application of revelation in addition to all the other applications it's a very deep book .

look forward to seeing more of your posts .

God bless

-Michael

Great introduction and your love for Jesus is exilerating . I hope you will find friendship , fellowship and most of all the edification of the Word of God through sharing with others .

Welcome to the forum

Amen! Probably the most awesomest introduction I've seen yet on this forum =)
Welcome aboard and hope you decide to stay! :)

picture.php

What a wonderful testimony for God...thank you Shawn for sharing this testimony with us all may God's hand be with you ....Welcome to CFS we are so glad that you have join us ...love Jane

Thanks everyone, and I apologize for being away for so long. The Spirit is like the Wind, you never know what direction He is going to take you in. It feels as if I have been all over the place but one thing is for sure my Faith and Passion for Jesus Christ is burning as bright and clear as it did the first day I met Him. I feel in my spirit, and I know that many are also feeling the exact same way, that we are heading into trialing times that are going to test our Faith and Shake it like it's never been rocked before. The Spirit of Lawlessness is already at work, only He who now hinders will so hinder until He is taken out of the way. It is the Spirit of God that hinders lawlessness through Divine Morality but when God removes Himself kind of like He did when He removed Himself from Jesus when Jesus was taking on all the sins of the world on the Cross, the Lawlessness One will be revealed. The Church is also responsible for hindering the world that wants to go Lawless because it is the Church of Christ that executes His Word to a wicked and adulterous generation. The Church is going to be taken up soon to meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the air and then we are going to be taken to Heaven to Celebrate His Marriage Feast. What would be a reunion between the Bridegroom and the Bride be without an actual Wedding? Once that time comes Israel will be left on Earth with the Antichrist. There will also be millions all over the world who did not make the Rapture from outside countries and nations. They will be convinced (Israel anyway) that their Messiah has come because of the miracles, signs, and wonders that he will execute by the working and power of Satan. At the 3 1/2 year point of the Tribulation Period the Antichrist will cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease and will send armies working with the False Prophet to bring Jerusalem into ruin and desolation. That is the time Jesus spoke about when the Jews should flee to the Mountains and not look back. At the end of the final year (the 7th year) of the Tribulation Period Jesus Christ will return to the Earth from Heaven with all the Saints from all time and will execute judgment upon the armies that are being lead by the Antichrist (Gog) against Jerusalem and her Inhabitants. Ezekiel Chapters 38 and 39 highlight what this battle is going to be like called Armageddon. Jesus Christ will land on the Mount of Olivet, East of Jerusalem, and will cleave the Mountain in two, making a way of escape for the Jewish people to escape from the desolation in the midst of the Holy City. Jesus Christ will then set up His Kingdom in Jerusalem and will reign over the Entirety of the Earth. Satan at this time between His full descent and the ushering in of the Kingdom Age (The Millennium) will bind Satan in the abyss for the entirety of His Reign. Free Choice will not be taken away in the Millennium Zachariah Chapter 14 highlights that those of the outside nations will not have to worship Christ and celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles but i they do not come to worship the Christ and come to the Feast of Tabernacles than God will see to it that no rain falls on their land and that their land will be plagued. (Read all of Chapter 14 of Zachariah for the full scoop on what I am tying to articulate here.) Going back to the Church Age, which is the Age we are now in. It is important that we are ready for the Rapture which could come at any time because if we are not washed in the Blood of Jesus Christ there is a possibility that we will be left behind and will have to go through a terrible 7 years of tribulation, fear, and destruction. The only way for those who are left behind to make it into the Millennium at the Second Coming of Christ is to die for their faith by not taking the Mark of the Beast on their forehead or on their hands. Anyone during the Tribulation of those days who take the Mark of the Beast will have their lot with the Antichrist in the Lake of Fire which is called the Second Death.

Thanks be to God that we have victory in our Lord Jesus Christ from death and Hell. Thanks be to God and the Lord Jesus Christ that He has not appointed us to wrath but to obtain Salvation through Our Lord Jesus Christ. We must wait for the Son of God, Who will come from Heaven, and rescue His Church from wrath which will come upon the whole Earth who love sin and unrighteousness rather than the love and peace of Jesus. (Read 1 Thessalonians 1:10.)

Again I am sorry for my absence over the years, but I have been with the Body of Christ in spirit the whole time. I have been growing in the Lord, even though I have my affirmities and weaknesses. I stand strong even in the darkest hours of the night because Christ is the Horn of my Salvation (Psalm 18:2.)

God bless you all in the Sanctity of Christ.

Hello, Welcome to this forum. And thank you for joining this good forum site. I hope you will enjoyed a good time with others..

Back