Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Hi Friendly Christian Community! This looks like a nice board and I look forward to browsing around to get a feel for things around here!

Hi Friendly Christian Community! This looks like a nice board and I look forward to browsing around to get a feel for things around here!

Welcome Tanya... Hope you enjoy Your stay.

welcome-8.jpg

Hi Tanya,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure you will be blessed here. People here are very friendly and supportive. Tell us a little about yourself - where you're from, what you do etc.

blessings,

Lynn

Thank you everyone and Lynn too,

Tell us a little about yourself - where you're from, what you do etc.

I live in Arizona and am wife of one husband and mother of three children which keeps me occupied. I have a few hobbies :fish::read: but my favorite is sharing with other believers in the Word of God to bring encouragement to others. I also like to share the gospel with nonChristians. :)

I don't really know where to start on this board!

Welcome!

Gotta love tellin people the Lord reigns yet today. We speak divine power into creation, what a thrill! And it's part of the same sound that saved us while we were yet sinners.

God bless you from a Canadian brother. :)

Hey Tanya,

Welcome!!! I'm new here as well but I pray that God may lead you where He may. May you be blessed always!

In His service always,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back