Hobbies & Craft Projects Thread - Show & Tell

I used to be able to do ALOT of bigger patterns. Now I can only do teenie cross stitch patterns. Even this creates pain for me - I take my time over the period of days. I am making this plant bookmark for Hope my oldest daughter. I actually found the pattern on pinterest. There's so many great ideas on that app!

What have you done lately? - Let's "Show and Tell" our hobbies & craft stuff!

Attachments

• 265313530.jpg
    265313530.jpg
    855.9 KB · Views: 4
Oh that's so incredible!
And sometimes very frustrating. Some of the parts are so small or tight that you can' use your fingers. You have these devices with pointed edges that you try to use like fingers. You hold one, bend the other into place, put them in at odd angles, etc. I've had this one on my desk for a couple of weeks and have not started.

If working considered a hubby? If so, that is my main hobby. Other than that, I like guns and spent time at the range. I also like to build things that take a great deal of attention to detail. Below is my next project. This one requires no glue, and it is put together using preasure from one piece to the other.

View attachment 9887

And sometimes very frustrating. Some of the parts are so small or tight that you can' use your fingers. You have these devices with pointed edges that you try to use like fingers. You hold one, bend the other into place, put them in at odd angles, etc. I've had this one on my desk for a couple of weeks and have not started.

Hey Ray;

This is very cool! I showed this to my niece and she knows about this hobby of pressing the pieces together.

I’m going to look for this.

Bob

Hey Ray;

This is very cool! I showed this to my niece and she knows about this hobby of pressing the pieces together.

I’m going to look for this.

Bob
I like things that made you think and are done in ways you would not expect.

Back in the day, I attended that the Army calls "Air Assault: school. Part of it was learning how to come out of a helicopter while it is 120 feel off the ground. The second part was connecting equipment to a helicopter to it can be flown away. The connection between the equipment and the helicopter is a series of chains. The number of chain links used is based on the weight of the equipment, so the heavier the equipment, the less links are used. Up util then, I had no idea and always found it interesting. Also interesting is that you always have to "ground" the helicopter, because the rotation of the blades resulted in serious static electricity and making contact with a helicopter that is not grounded will make a grown man cry. :)

Back