Hola people of God!

I've been wondering something and been wanting this questioned answered.

Is it a sin to sleep in the same bed with your boyfriend ? we haven't had sex and we're waiting till marriage but when we go out of town we share the same bed.

Welcome Cassie to cfs.

As you begin to explore all that CFS has to offer Please take a few moments and get familiarized with the follwing.

1. Forum rules and policies
2. Topics that which may not be discussed in the open forum.

This will help to assure that your time here at CFS will be a safe and joyful time.
If you have any questions or issues please feel free to contact a staff member and we will help out any way we can.

Blessings to you

To answer your question... I dont think its a sin, but it is highly dangerous. The devil can use it to tempt the two of you with emotions and thoughts that would not be there if you were not in the same bed.

Last edited:
Welcome Cassie to cfs.

As you begin to explore all that CFS has to offer Please take a few moments and get familiarized with the follwing.

This will help to assure that your time here at CFS will be a safe and joyful time.
If you have any questions or issues please feel free to contact a staff member and we will help out any way we can.

Blessings to you

To answer your question... I dont think its a sin, but it is highly dangerous. The devil can use it to tempt the two of you with emotions and thoughts that would not be there if you were not in the same bed.
Thank you

Welcome Cassie to cfs.

Blessings to you

Welcome Cassie Orozco to cfs.
I agree with Cturtle on this.
I do not believe this alone could be called sin but then again this would include being properly dressed (fully) and not skimpy night clothes and most big.....no fooling around or making out etc.

Your there to sleep !!
Blessings
FCJ

Back