holding God to his word

smellycat

Account Closed
holding God to his word

i have heard a preacher on God tv say,God has to do this because he has said this concerning money and the seasons etc.God tells us not to promise anything,an example was with the king and john the baptist.holding God to ransom.Jesus will rectify this,God gave us faith,and people are exploiting this.Jesus will search there hearts,and the end will come.

i have heard a preacher on God tv say,God has to do this because he has said this concerning money and the seasons etc.God tells us not to promise anything,an example was with the king and john the baptist.holding God to ransom.Jesus will rectify this,God gave us faith,and people are exploiting this.Jesus will search there hearts,and the end will come.

Well it's true; God doesn't have to do or not do anything! He is God after all. But the bible does say that He is not a man that He should lie, so if there is a promise in the bible or if He gives you a specific word about something He says He will do for you, then He will do it, not because He has to but because He loves you and He is not a man that He should lie.

Laura:)

Truly God contacts His people thro His word only, No Word No contack with God.

Psalm
138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for
thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy
word above all thy name.

Rev
19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is​
called The Word of God.

Back