Holy fear Holy fire

Holy fear Holy fire

I get so scared sometimes at was is happening in my own life in the world around me.Lord You are on the Throne You Reign i do fear You Lord help intervene.Strengthe all Your peopel all around the world i stand in the gap for Your dear people.Lord Your Word is true i dont want my ears to be tickled i need Your discipline.Holy are You Lord.Please hear the cry of Your peopel Your servant said that there would come a day that it will be a gossip war slander unforgiving unloving unholy unthankful.Lord delievr me set me free i dont want that filth in my life.Lord have mercy on me.You Judgements are coming no they are here now.Holy God have mercy>open eyes open hearts save Jesus change my life for the glory of Your name alone.

Lord Jesus, I come on behalf of woundedsoldierofChrist, Father, I pray a hedge of protection around him. I pray that you would bind up the spirits of darkness, in the name of Jesus Christ! I pray Lord God, that you would give him peace in his spirit, mind and body. You said in your word you did not give us a spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. I praise your name Lord and I bless you Jesus! I thank you for all your doing in the world, seen and unseen. Protect him and keep him in the name of Jesus. That no weapon formed against him will prosper. Lord, we know your word is truth and we stand on your word. That the powers of darkness will be held back in the name of Jesus Christ. We thank you Lord for all the weapons of our warfare are spiritual to the pulling down of strongholds. Help remind him who he is in you! Father, please remind him to stand strong in the mighty power of the Holy Ghost! That you said you would give us the words that we would need to speak. I thank you Lord, I praise, and honor and glorify your magnificent name. All knees will bow and tongues confess that you are the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Thank you Lord for woundedsoldierof Christ, thank you that he loves you and remind him we are holding him up in prayer! In Jesus mighty name, Amen, and Amen

Adam, How old are you, Might I ask?

The Lord does not give us a spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7 The bible also says; In James 4 resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

Adam, The bible tells us greater is He (Jesus) that is within you then he (Satan) that is in the world.

Father, Watch over and protect Adam from any harm and keep his mind in perfect peace and give him strength to withstand all the fiery darts of the wicked one, In Jesus Name, Amen!

Thanks Adam for the correction! And although I did not know whether you were female or male, the Lord does and so does the enemy. I have been praying for you. Have you anointed your door posts and a prayer walk around your home? Also, I have prayed for a hedge of protection around you.

Please forgive me for my mistake. I'm not sure how to edit the thread! I'm not real computer saavy!

Praise the Lord, the Lord directed me to the bottom of the post and it's edited! I may get computer saavy after all!!! Sorry again for the oops!

I will continue to lift you up in prayer!

Back