Holy Spirit Baptism

I didn't have significant post count to put in the right area...maybe someone could move it...
Do you have a friend that is sick...read this very closely...there is no hidden meaning and you don't have to read it backward or anything...
Get yourself some distilled water and say this prayer with your hands in the water:
Our Father
Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And Lead Us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom
The Power and the Glory
Forever and ever
Amen
Mean every word of it as you say it...
Then ask God to work a miracle on your sick friend...
Take the Holy Water and draw a cross on your sick friend's forehead
Then say "The Power of Christ compels thee...HEAL my friend...this is the Word of the Lord and as such is above contestation"

Good luck, results may vary LOL

I didn't have significant post count to put in the right area...maybe someone could move it...
Do you have a friend that is sick...read this very closely...there is no hidden meaning and you don't have to read it backward or anything...
Get yourself some distilled water and say this prayer with your hands in the water:
Our Father
Who Art in Heaven
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom Come
Thy Will Be Done
On Earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily Bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And Lead Us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
For Thine is the Kingdom
The Power and the Glory
Forever and ever
Amen
Mean every word of it as you say it...
Then ask God to work a miracle on your sick friend...
Take the Holy Water and draw a cross on your sick friend's forehead
Then say "The Power of Christ compels thee...HEAL my friend...this is the Word of the Lord and as such is above contestation"

Good luck, results may vary LOL

I have to tell you that water purifies and fire destroys...so make sure you have your Bible handy while you purify the water and purify the patient.

Good luck, he say??? My God is the All Powerful, and does not answer to wishing "luck"; He answer the prayer of one praying in faith believing he receives; nothing wavering. Amen. What is born of the flesh is flesh; what is born of the Spirit is spirit. Amen

Looks like some voodoo ritual. Jesus said if we believe on his name, we lay hands on the sick and they recover. NO RITUAL!!!

Now mean every word when you say it?

How does that work?

When I have laid hands on the sick, it's backed by many scriptures I have meditated on for years. Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law. Jesus healed the women because she was a daughter of Abraham just like us, and so many more. There must be a foundation to believe these things and only God causes that increase in us through the Word, Jesus be the author and finisher of our faith.

That prayer has one place....... God's will the same on Earth as it is in Heaven. God does not have two different wills for heaven and earth. On earth we receive though, and believe as we have a enemy against us. Other than that, I am not sure what that prayer has to do with healing.

Back