Holy Spirit - Wind of God

Holy Spirit - Wind of God

Wind is symbolic of the Spirit of God. In fact, the Hebrew word for ’’Spirit’’, ’Ruach’’, is breath, wind, breeze, spirit, air, and strength

John 20:22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost

Jesus demonstrated what it would be like when it was time for the promise of the Father, the Spirit to come. He breathed on them, like the wind.The breath of God is the wind of the Spirit.

Acts 1:8But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

The Wind can be very strong, powerful and forceful. That power will enable us to be a witness for Him.

Acts 2:1When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2And suddenly there camea sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind,and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance

The wind is refreshing to our soul when it blows on us, just as a natural wind. He breathes in us with such power at times He seems to penetrate to the depths of your being.

When we get filled or refilled with the Spirit, that can blow out the things in us that should not be there. The Wind blows out all the clutter of the world that can hinder or lives and frees us.

Ezekiel 37:4Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. 5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live

Ezekiel 37:9Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Just as the Spirit of God blew on the dry bones and they lived, the Breath of God blows on us, and the Spirit brings new life into us

Wind of God

(by GodSpeaks)

Blow Spirit blow
Fill me up again
Until I overflow
Blow Spirit wind

I hear a sound
A rushing mighty Wind,
Come refresh my soul
Breath on me again

Breath Spirit breath
Fill me up with You
Breath, refreshing Wind
Come refresh, renew

Holy Spirit come,
Come and make me whole
Blowing in the wind
There’s freedom for my soul

Oh Spirit come,
Come and set me free,
Welcome Spirit Wind
Come and blow on me

Nice Poem ..... I like it .

" Spirit of God was hovering ( moved over the waters) . The presence of the Holy Spirit indicates expectancy of life, for from the beginning , the Holy Spirit has been the divine channel of life.

The entire Trinity , not just the Father , had a role in creation.
The Son is the powerful Word: the Holy Spirit ( ruah ) ' breath" took an active role in the work of creation.

I wrote it by inspiration of the Holy Spirit that came to me immediately after He gave me this message about the Wind. I have a melody to it but I don't have it recorded

John 3:8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you don't know where the wind comes from or where it's going. That's the way it is with everyone born of the Spirit."

They heard that sound from heaven come in the room on the day of Pentecost. The Spirit will move as He wished if we should welcome it. We don’t know in what way He will move next but He always does glorious things. He can touch a life and they are born again, He can touch someone and they will be healed. Be open to the moving of the Spirit of God.

I like the Douay-Rheims Version. It says:

The Spirit breatheth where he will; and thou hearest his voice, but thou knowest not whence he cometh, and whither he goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Let the Spirit breathe on you and do what He will in you. You’ll never be the same.

Wind of God

(by GodSpeaks)

Blow Spirit blow
Fill me up again
Until I overflow
Blow Spirit wind

I hear a sound
A rushing mighty Wind,
Come refresh my soul
Breath on me again

Breath Spirit breath
Fill me up with You
Breath, refreshing Wind
Come refresh, renew

Holy Spirit come,
Come and make me whole
Blowing in the wind
There’s freedom for my soul

Oh Spirit come,
Come and set me free,
Welcome Spirit Wind
Come and blow on me

Wind refreshes in many ways.

It is cool and refreshing.

It also spreads fire, so we must let the wind of God spread His fire to and through our hearts.

thumbskkk.gif

Back