Homosexuality: Awesomepanda

Still, you can't put the cart before the horse. There is no salvation, without first repentance. The message of the Gospel is and has always been "Repent and be saved".
I, like my daughter, was a reprobate for many years. I did it all. I spent many years in the US Navy. I am the one who gave sailors their bad reputation.
Jesus said we would be hated for His name sake. It's not the the saving grace part of the Gospel, for which we are hated. It's the how you get it, the repentance and submission part of the Gospel for which Christians are hated. And Jesus tells over and over again in the Gospels that we will be hated. If we are not hated, we're doing something wrong.

Do you think I want my little girl; the one I adore, to hate me. If I could carry all her sin to the grave with me, I would.

Paul said that he was the chiefest of sinners. I may have only been an E6 Petty Officer 1st Class when I left the Navy, but I was recommended for chief. Like I said, I was the same way my daughter is now. And praise God! He saved me because I repented. And, I pray that she will do the same soon. And, I pray the same for all like her.

davelou............YOU can not take your childs sin with you to YOUR grave......
But Jesus did!

I will have to confess to you all. I guess that's what it will take
I am a homophobe. I was a sodomite til the age of 48. I still have desires. I still have the desire for all the sin that I loved so much; the drinking, all the orgies, all of it. And, it sometimes scares me bonkers. But I thank God for the comforter, in whom I am baptized daily. I know what my daughter is going through. I know what it takes to overcome. Only the grace of God will save her. I've been there and back. And although she thinks there's no hope, all she must is repent (turn away) and God will save her.

Please forgive me for this haranguing. But it's true. There is only one sin that God will not forgive; blaspheming the Holy Ghost.

davelou............YOU can not take your childs sin with you to YOUR grave......
But Jesus did!
Jesus takes all our sins to the grave, If we give them to Him through Repentance
Please stop. I know who the redeemer is. Salvation is not a rocket science. IF WE REPENT WE WILL BE SAVED!

Blaspheming the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven.

Dave..........Blaspheming of the Holy Spirit............ IS the rejection of the Lord Jesus Christ my dear friend.

It is impossible to commit an unpardonable sin today------IF by that you mean one can commit a sin today, come under conviction because of it tomarrow, come to God in repeantance and He would not forgive you.

You see, Davelou.....Christ died for ALL sin not just SOME sin. He did not die for all sin but ONE, the unpardonable sin. The attitude and state of the believer is unpardonable-----not the act itself.

When a man blasphemes with his mouth, that is not the thing that condeams him......it is the attitude of his heart, which is a permanant condition---unless he stops resisting.

This is the sin against the Holy Spirit, to resist the convicting work of the Holy Spirit in the heart and life of a person.

I know that all sin, from which we repent, will be forgiven, except for that "sin that leads to death" ( blaspheming the Holy Ghost) And, my prayer is that my daughter, and others like her, will repent before it is too late.

AwesomePanda New Member

Also, how does two people being homosexual effect you in any way? If you so strongly believe it's wrong, then let God sort it out, it's not your job to do his judging.
Any time a Christian quotes from the word of God, that Christian is letting God be the judge.​
My daughter is a lesbian. It breaks my heart to know that, unless she will repent, she will have no part in the Kingdom of God.​
There is hope! I have heard many stories of homosexuals become straight through God. And they share their testimonies :)

Keep praying. <3

What part is hostile and judgmental? I even went out of my way to condemn people who are judgemental and literally persecute people for being homosexual. I have a daughter myself and I understand the pain of seeing a child engage in activities which you do not wish to see them do, but its their life, they have to sort it out themselves. If your daughter has accepted Christ as her saviour, then just rest in that and have enough faith and belief that she will break from homosexuality as she grows closer to The Lord, , if she has not, then homosexuality is the last of the worries, rejection of Christ is, God willing she has many more decades to live so there is always time, even if you have gone to home to Christ yourself.

No, you were not judgmental of those who engage in sodomy. But, your questions implied something that is not true about me.
Would you be reacting in the same way had you found out your daughter was a compulsive liar who had built her life and gained a high position in a company based on a web of lies and deciet? What if your daughter was a thief who liked shoplifting or she enjoyed sleeping with a different man every week? Would you still be coming on to a forum and making these same comments?

These questions made me feel I was being judged. Her reprobate life stile is a "web of lies and deceit" She was not born this way, as a former sodomite, I can assure you this is a lie. And, theft is also a part of this life stile. She has stolen from the family many times to pay for the drugs and alcohol, she uses to self medicate to the point that she can live with the lie.

The rest of your post was nothing but hostile haranguing.

Only because you ask, and I feel you deserve a response, am I making this reply.
I in no way intend to hurt your feelings. But , you did ask. And, I did sense a very angry tone to your post. And feel hurt to be judged in this manor.

Never the less, I hope this can be put behind us.

May God bless you in every way

I know that all sin, from which we repent, will be forgiven, except for that "sin that leads to death" ( blaspheming the Holy Ghost) And, my prayer is that my daughter, and others like her, will repent before it is too late.

1 John 5:16

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
Matthew 12:31

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the
Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Mark 3:29

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Hebrews 6:4

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Hebrews 6:4

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

You post several Scriptures. Is there a question in them or do you seek advice on them?

I will have to confess to you all. I guess that's what it will take
I am a homophobe. I was a sodomite til the age of 48. I still have desires. I still have the desire for all the sin that I loved so much; the drinking, all the orgies, all of it. And, it sometimes scares me bonkers. But I thank God for the comforter, in whom I am baptized daily. I know what my daughter is going through. I know what it takes to overcome. Only the grace of God will save her. I've been there and back. And although she thinks there's no hope, all she must is repent (turn away) and God will save her.

Please forgive me for this haranguing. But it's true. There is only one sin that God will not forgive; blaspheming the Holy Ghost.

If God can change your life - He can change your daughters life.

Except for that "sin that leads to death"
All sin will be forgiven and this includes homosexuality, when true repentance takes place.
And, if this repentance does take place, then God will save the individual.
Otherwise, the individual is lost, and will not see the Kingdom of God.
Homosexuality is no worse then any other form of sodomy, no worse than lying, murder, theft, drunkenness, incest, rape. God will forgive any and all sin that except the "sin that leads to death"

In the below listed verses of scriptures, Jesus explains in clear language exactly what the only unforgivable sin is.
It is the "sin that leads to death". It is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost

May all who read this be blessed.

All sin will be forgiven and this includes homosexuality, when true repentance takes place.
Homosexuality is no worse then any other form of sodomy, no worse than lying, murder, theft, drunkenness, incest, rape. God will forgive any and all sin that "sin that leads to death"

Yes, the issue is on sincere repentance. God will forgive 7x70 time a day for it. But we have to question, if we continue in such an extremity of sin, can we repent sincerely?

I have been thinking about the unpardonable sin. Just on how if we go to hell we have obviously committed it and how if we go to heaven we have obviously not committed it. Hence everyone in hell will have committed it and nobody in heaven will have committed it. I know that seems an obvious / perhaps dumb statement :whistle:. But it serves as simple proof to me that if we are alive, we have not yet committed it. There is hope for all the living.

Yes, the issue is on sincere repentance. God will forgive 7x70 time a day for it. But we have to question, if we continue in such an extremity of sin, can we repent sincerely?

I have been thinking about the unpardonable sin. Just on how if we go to hell we have obviously committed it and how if we go to heaven we have obviously not committed it. Hence everyone in hell will have committed it and nobody in heaven will have committed it. I know that seems an obvious / perhaps dumb statement :whistle:. But it serves as simple proof to me that if we are alive, we have not yet committed it. There is hope for all the living.

YES! That hope is the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ!

There is NO unpardonable sin today!

Every person alive has the oppoetunity to come to Christ and be saved. The ONLY sin that can not be pardoned is UNBELIEF!

The "unpardonable sin" and the "sin unto death" are two different things.

Homosexuality is no worse then any other form of sodomy, no worse than lying, murder, theft, drunkenness, incest, rape. God will forgive any and all sin that except the "sin that leads to death"

In the below listed verses of scriptures, Jesus explains in clear language exactly what the only unforgivable sin is.
It is the "sin that leads to death". It is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost

May all who read this be blessed.

Dave........I do not mean to be corrective to you and with all respect to you, please allow me to say to you that the SIN UNTO DEATH and the UNPARDONABLE sin you keep referring to are two different things.

The sin unto death is when a Christian continues to disgrace the Lord down here on the earth and God will take him home by physical death. One must be a believer for that to take place.

There is actually no such thing today as an Unpardonable Sin. The verses of Matthew 12:31 and Mark 3:29 concerning the blashemy of the Holy Spirit is in fact the rejection of the wooeing and conviction of the Holy Spirit which is UNBELIEF. When the Holy Spirit moves upon us and points us the Christ so that we can be saved and we reject that action, we have also rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and THAT is the blasphemy. UNBELIEF is the only thing that is not able to to be pardoned.

Let me give some examples of some who committed the "sin unto death"....

Moses & Aaron (Numbers 20:12, Deut. 3:26).

Ananias & Sapphira (Acts 5:1-11).

The early church in Corinth (1 Cort. 11:30).

All of these were God's Children and He would never have taken them home if they had not been. The Lord does not whip the Devil's children, He only whips His own children.

YES! That hope is the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ!
There is NO unpardonable sin today! Every person alive has the oppoetunity to come to Christ and be saved. The ONLY sin that can not be pardoned is UNBELIEF! The "unpardonable sin" and the "sin unto death" are two different things.

I agree. But feel we a need to always better explain 'unbelief' in context as it is not simply 'believe it or not' as the devil believes. So is it not better to say 'rejecting Jesus' from the wooing of the Holy Spirit, which is cursing / grieving Him, which would make the two the same (rejection of Jesus and the unpardonable sin). Anyways that was where I was going / trying to go with my post :).

I agree. But feel we a need to always better explain 'unbelief' in context as it is not simply 'believe it or not' as the devil believes. So is it not better to say 'rejecting Jesus' from the wooing of the Holy Spirit, which is cursing / grieving Him, which would make the two the same (rejection of Jesus and the unpardonable sin). Anyways that was where I was going / trying to go with my post :).

Oh, absolutly! I understood your motive King.

It is the old story of asking someone if they are saved. They answer yes. The next question then needs to be.....
WHY do you think so.

Way to many people confuse religion with Christianity. We must explain WHY we believe what we believe.

Back