Honeysuckle Nectar

Honeysuckle Nectar

Did anyone know that you can suck the nectar out of the honeysuckle flower.

You pick a flower and take off the green tip and get the juice out. It's really delicious! :D

Did anyone know that you can suck the nectar out of the honeysuckle flower.

You pick a flower and take off the green tip and get the juice out. It's really delicious! :D
They are a pretty flower, with quite a lot of folklore. That was the first flower pic.I took last spring...I'm waiting patiently for spring in my region...the snow is melting today :).

Isn't that a little flower that is loved by the hummingbirds ?

Tyler , I am sorry to tell you that for a change spring came early here and the blossems are out, the birds are singing, grass is full of dandilions ( We have a pesticide ban) . It is so glorious after the long cold and snowy winter we had.

Isn't that a little flower that is loved by the hummingbirds ?

Tyler , I am sorry to tell you that for a change spring came early here and the blossems are out, the birds are singing, grass is full of dandilions ( We have a pesticide ban) . It is so glorious after the long cold and snowy winter we had.
Oh, Dusty! If you pick off the little yellow blooms, they won't spread. My grandma used to make dandilion wine from them. It was the only wine I detested. But I remember sitting in the grass picking them for her. Then I got little "jigger bites" all over my legs. :p