Hope

Hope .. that we can see . is not hope at all .

Hope is based in trust . so it is like trusting something good is going to happen . though we're not quite sure the exact form it will take .

Amen Michael .... I like that .... That's why I like the old Song " On Christ the solid Rock I stand "

Romans 15:13
13May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I was just thinking about this verse and thinking , as Christians we will never have our hope stolen . No matter how many setbacks we endure , no one can rob us of the hope we have in our Saviour Jesus Christ .

We still endure doubts, problems and disappointments ; but with Christ beside us , we not only have hope for our earthly lives but also a sure and certain hope of eternal life.

I thank you Father because of Christ , I am never without hope . Help me to share that hope with others. .... Amen

Isaiah 40:30-31
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Wow, Dusty thanks so much for this thread... I truly needed it! Your the best.. all of you are the best.. You and I are KINGS KIDS! Thanks again for this thread.. I will be sharing it with my husband in the morning Joy

Wow, Dusty thanks so much for this thread... I truly needed it! Your the best.. all of you are the best.. You and I are KINGS KIDS! Thanks again for this thread.. I will be sharing it with my husband in the morning Joy

Hey my sister ... I am so glad to see you back . It has been a long time and was wondering about you .

Welcome back

Jesus is the Rock

and

He rolls my blues away!

Bop shoo bop,

shoo bop

Wooooo!

dancing14.gif
dancing14.gif
dancing14.gif

This is one of my favourites :

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I can just imagine God behind the scenes working it all out for us even though we think He is not .

Back