How Be It then...when the Spirit of Truth is come.

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
After all these months of trying to glean some enlightenment from the bible passages, how is it, that when someone sends me a bible quote that it suddenly clicks?
I have been tearing my hair out trying to get understanding without a single carrot. But some random strangers comes along and sends me the same passages and boom !

it works like magic.
It’s like God has just turned on some Royal button from the depths of his mansion and said..

“See!”

It’s really quite extraordinary...

After all these months of trying to glean some enlightenment from the bible passages, how is it, that when someone sends me a bible quote that it suddenly clicks?
I have been tearing my hair out trying to get understanding without a single carrot. But some random strangers comes along and sends me the same passages and boom !

it works like magic.
It’s like God has just turned on some Royal button from the depths of his mansion and said..

“See!”

It’s really quite extraordinary...

Yep.

That is the perfect example of how God speaks to us today. He speaks to us through others, songs, prayers, sermons and ALL of theat is rooted in the Word of God.

John 17:17.......
"Sanctify them with truth, they WORD id truth".

Romans 10:17......
"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the WORD of God".

but atomic Snowflake, I didn't have much faith that something would even happen...

so how is it....that it did/

I've learned that most of the time that trouble comes, God wants to sharpen us, mold us, and transform us into something greater. He wants us to see a side of himself that we haven't yet seen. And he wants others to see the amazing things he can do in our lives when we trust him with the mess. So we might as well respond the way he desires so we can get out of the mess "quicker" - don't you think?

Remember.......we always learn something from a failure!

I think....
After reading a Faith study earlier.
That my belief in God was counted as righteousness...
Because I read how faith and belief differ.
Faith seems to be a noun an adjective and a doing word.
Now I did do something... I believed.
I don’t recognise any faith in seeing into the scriptures better, unless though, it was just weak.

I've learned that most of the time that trouble comes, God wants to sharpen us, mold us, and transform us into something greater. He wants us to see a side of himself that we haven't yet seen. And he wants others to see the amazing things he can do in our lives when we trust him with the mess. So we might as well respond the way he desires so we can get out of the mess "quicker" - don't you think?

Remember.......we always learn something from a failure!
I think so...but I’m still learning to respond the way He wants.
I still have doubts

I think so...but I’m still learning to respond the way He wants.
I still have doubts
I would suggest responding the way you actually feel. You can't mislead Him so be real. If you feel mad, be mad; feel sad, be sad; feel like you just don't want to do it anymore, tell Him. He is a personal and real friend. We can be honest with Him. People will judge us if they knew everything about us and may not even like us anymore. Some churches can't even agree on the songs to sing. We are perfect in His sight but we are far from perfect. Be real with Him otherwise you end up doing all the work. Don't fake it.

Back