How Can We Recognise The Man Of Sin?

Does anyone have any advice of how we might recognise the man of sin from scriptural descriptions?

I think maybe the prime minister of New Zealand might be him but I'm not sure. He does seem to be polling higher than he should be considering we are coming up to his second term if he wins the next election. I actually voted for him last time but I am concerned I may have made a grave mistake and want to be sure I dont repeat that next election. He is also mixed up with the New World Order.

They are all men of sin-but aren't we all. Many are 'wolves in sheep's clothing'. As far as the NWO- only those that are 'IN' will be put in positions of power-that's how the system works. We are watching a show in the Matrix if you will.

As a veteran I was in the military when the purge really got feet; then as a contractor in the Middle East- I really was made aware how bad and how deep a trouble the world really is in by witnessing some the darkness operating around me.

Christians are being purged worldwide-just in different ways. We here in the USA tend to keep our blinders on and we are about to get a very rude awakening as a country....

Preach the Gospel.

Does anyone have any advice of how we might recognise the man of sin from scriptural descriptions?

I think maybe the prime minister of New Zealand might be him but I'm not sure. He does seem to be polling higher than he should be considering we are coming up to his second term if he wins the next election. I actually voted for him last time but I am concerned I may have made a grave mistake and want to be sure I dont repeat that next election. He is also mixed up with the New World Order.

He will be sitting next to the guy with the t-shirt with a pointing finger that says, "I with the Man of Sin"
Can't miss him.

2Th_2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

And no, as some get confused what a Greek Female noun is, Apostasia is not the Greek Verb Parapipto.

The anti-christ is the Islamic messiah, the mahdi. Everything about their messiah is exactly how the bible depicts the anti-messiah. In Islam they are required to get a mark for the coming messiah and anyone who doesn't have it is beheaded. My friends, the devil has worked so hard for us all to be blind to Islam. They act as if they are peaceful but they are beheading Christians and burning churches, trying to make war against Israel. It's so obvious, yet our eyes are diverted. Go look for yourself on the internet of all the Christian beheading videos, truly sickening.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Also do some research into how the 666 written in greek was the arabic for "In the name of Allah"
666.jpg

Last edited:
They are all men of sin-but aren't we all. Many are 'wolves in sheep's clothing'. As far as the NWO- only those that are 'IN' will be put in positions of power-that's how the system works. We are watching a show in the Matrix if you will.
As a veteran I was in the military when the purge really got feet; then as a contractor in the Middle East- I really was made aware how bad and how deep a trouble the world really is in by witnessing some the darkness operating around me.
Christians are being purged worldwide-just in different ways. We here in the USA tend to keep our blinders on and we are about to get a very rude awakening as a country....
Preach the Gospel.

Yes they are all men of sin: and they are jockeying for positions of power. You shall know them by two words: love, and peace.
"¡¡ OMG: you mean...you mean they will sound like, like, like... christians!!"? Oh, yeah. They will even say Jesus, and Holy Ghost, and born again, and repentance. What they won't know is the GOSPEL.

THAT'S WHERE THE CHURCH COMES IN.

www.true2ourselves.comHere is an interesting spanner in the works. Revelation 11v7 calls him the beast WHO COMES OUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT. No men are in the bottomless pit. Revelation 13v11 says the second beast arises out of the land. Idid a post at that link after reading a couple of Randy Demain's books..search 'mystery verses'

Last edited:

Preach the Gospel.
Sounds like you were in the centre of it ....what are the 'different ways'you mention?

Sounds like you were in the centre of it ....what are the 'different ways'you mention?

There are many different ways Christians are persecuted:

The obvious segregation, discrimination and down right killing of Christians can easily be observed in 'non-Christian' countries.

Then we have the less obvious segregation, discrimination and killing of Christians through 'law' created by the powers in 'high places'.

Just the other day in the USA; a news article came out about removing an 'antiquatied' union clause....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/2...ing-hiring-preference-to-non/?intcmp=trending

'Michigan district baffled by union clause giving hiring preference to non-Christians'

"Special consideration shall be given to women and/or minority defined as: Native American, Asian American, Latino, African American and those of the non-Christian faith."

Now why would you want Christians out of public school? Hmmmmmm......

There are many different ways Christians are persecuted:

The obvious segregation, discrimination and down right killing of Christians can easily be observed in 'non-Christian' countries.

Then we have the less obvious segregation, discrimination and killing of Christians through 'law' created by the powers in 'high places'.

Just the other day in the USA; a news article came out about removing an 'antiquatied' union clause....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/2...ing-hiring-preference-to-non/?intcmp=trending

'Michigan district baffled by union clause giving hiring preference to non-Christians'

"Special consideration shall be given to women and/or minority defined as: Native American, Asian American, Latino, African American and those of the non-Christian faith."

Now why would you want Christians out of public school? Hmmmmmm......

The clause was intended for those who already been employed under their (Section 2) for a higher position then just teaching. It's not real clear if this (Special consideration) was to promote more Native Americans, Asians and Non-Christians or was it to limit them wanting more Asians, ............ and Christians. They claim to be clueless about it or it's intent. It has been removed to comply with Federal Law.

The Federal Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on religious faith. And Michigan's constitution states clearly that it, “shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting."

Federal law and Michigan's constitution overrides it anyway.

He will exalt himself above all that is called God...he will usher in a false peace in the middle east (but it only lasts for a time, times, and 1/2 a time)...he will sit in the Temple of God (some say a third physical Temple others believe this means he will take the place

Ya know, Satan himself doesn't know. He's had someone in the wings since Genesis 3:15, Pharaoh, Antiochus, Herod, Stalin, Hitler... As the days grow shorter he'll be allowed to do more and more (2 Thess 2:7) and when he is kicked down to the earth he knows he has but a short time (Rev 12:12). He will be called the Assyrian (Micah 5:5-6) (funny since they no longer exists, but do by another name today as Kurdistan), he will understand "dark sentences" and by this means he will by peace destroy many (Daniel 8:23-25; Rev 6:2 - Islam believe this verse to refer to their messiah called the Mahdi) but in the end Jesus shall destroy him by the words of His mouth (Rev 19:19-20:3), he will make a convent with the Jews for one week (7 years) (Dan 9:27), allow the building of the temple (Rev 11:1-2) and stop the sacrifices after 1150 days. The antichrist will honor war, reject his heritage, and treat women like 2nd class citizens and not listen to their pleas (Dan 11).

How will we know him? It is my belief we won't because we'll be raptured out. But if we are not, then we will see the Two Witness preach for 1260 days, and do many signs and wonders and they will kill anyone that tries to stop them by fire proceeding out of their mouths, then be killed by the antichrist and lie dead for 3.5 days, come back to life and be raptured to heaven, and CNN will run it live. (Rev 11) I believe they will be killed on Passover 3.5 years into this 7 year period and declare himself God and desecrate the Temple spoken of by Jesus (Mat 24:15) and Israel is to flee to Petra for 1260 days and the Lord will return to defeat the antichrist on the Feast of Trumpets, on 1 Tishri, and He will begin His 1000-year reign (Rev 20).

Read up on what @Cosmicwaffle said because the book Revelation has to very important things no other book has: a warning not to change anything about the book, (Rev 22:19) and it contains gematria (computing the numerical value of words, based on those of their constituent letters) i.e. Rev 13:18. In Greek, what is translated as 666, are the values of each of those letter when added come to 666 (600+60+6). But in the Greek there's no value. Read the verse... then look at all the things in this image:

Revelation 13:18 (KJV)
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

rev1318.jpg

I used to live in Bahrain (small island nation in the Persian Gulf) and I showed the image of the Greek rotated to Arabic speakers and they said it means "In the name of Allah" which is interesting because that is the call of Islam against all who are not Muslim. What is it Jesus warned us?

John 5:43 (KJV)
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

I believe John warned those who would copy his work not to make any changes. Having written what he saw (Rev 1:11; 1:19) I believe he wrote Bismillah and I have a whole section dedicated to it in my study (http://www.abdicate.net/book.aspx) in appendix L. Not understanding the drawing that John made, it could be that they thought he wrote those Greek letters. Amazing how even then God had a language prepared for His word!

Just my 2 cents and I hope it helps.

Last edited:
Ya know, Satan himself doesn't know. He's had someone in the wings since Genesis 3:15, Pharaoh, Antiochus, Herod, Stalin, Hitler... As the days grow shorter he'll be allowed to do more and more (2 Thess 2:7) and when he is kicked down to the earth he knows he has but a short time (Rev 12:12). He will be called the Assyrian (Micah 5:5-6) (funny since they no longer exists, but do by another name today as Kurdistan), he will understand "dark sentences" and by this means he will by peace destroy many (Daniel 8:23-25; Rev 6:2 - Islam believe this verse to refer to their messiah called the Mahdi) but in the end Jesus shall destroy him by the words of His mouth (Rev 19:19-20:3), he will make a convent with the Jews for one week (7 years) (Dan 9:27), allow the building of the temple (Rev 11:1-2) and stop the sacrifices after 1150 days. The antichrist will honor war, reject his heritage, and treat women like 2nd class citizens and not listen to their pleas (Dan 11).

How will we know him? It is my belief we won't because we'll be raptured out. But if we are not, then we will see the Two Witness preach for 1260 days, and do many signs and wonders and they will kill anyone that tries to stop them by fire proceeding out of their mouths, then be killed by the antichrist and lie dead for 3.5 days, come back to life and be raptured to heaven, and CNN will run it live. (Rev 11) I believe they will be killed on Passover 3.5 years into this 7 year period and declare himself God and desecrate the Temple spoken of by Jesus (Mat 24:15) and Israel is to flee to Petra for 1260 days and the Lord will return to defeat the antichrist on the Feast of Trumpets, on 1 Tishri, and He will begin His 1000-year reign (Rev 20).

Read up on what @Cosmicwaffle said because the book Revelation has to very important things no other book has: a warning not to change anything about the book, (Rev 22:19) and it contains gematria (computing the numerical value of words, based on those of their constituent letters) i.e. Rev 13:18. In Greek, what is translated as 666, are the values of each of those letter when added come to 666 (600+60+6). But in the Greek there's no value. Read the verse... then look at all the things in this image:

Revelation 13:18 (KJV)
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

rev1318.jpg

I used to live in Bahrain (small island nation in the Persian Gulf) and I showed the image of the Greek rotated to Arabic speakers and they said it means "In the name of Allah" which is interesting because that is the call of Islam against all who are not Muslim. What is it Jesus warned us?

John 5:43 (KJV)
I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

I believe John warned those who would copy his work not to make any changes. Having written what he saw (Rev 1:11; 1:19) I believe he wrote Bismillah and I have a whole section dedicated to it in my study (http://www.abdicate.net/book.aspx) in appendix L. Not understanding the drawing that John made, it could be that they thought he wrote those Greek letters. Amazing how even then God had a language prepared for His word!

Just my 2 cents and I hope it helps.
Islam is the fastest growing religion! Not only is it a religion, but it is a government! They also have a policy where they make peace with people only to later kill them. When they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction! I think Mecca is a good candidate for mystery Babylon as well.

Here is a long, but well-explained video on the subject

One of my favorite preachers John MacArthur also has this same belief.

This is why it is important to understand the Rapture.

1 Thess. 4:13-17
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. 14 For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. 15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord."

That is what the Rapture is.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-8...esv
" Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we ask you, brothers,
(This is the Rapture) 2 not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first (This is the Apostasy), and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction (Then the Anti-christ will be revealed)4 who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming."

You may not like it, but right there it is in the balck and white of Gods Word.

A. The Rapture
B. Apostasy
C. Antichrist revealed

The Rapture must take place 1st because the Christians would be able to identify the antichrist immediately. THAT is WHY the church of believers must be removed.

So the real truth is.......we, Christians will not know who the anti-Christ is going to be. WE may think, or conjecture but we will not know for sure.

Islam is the fastest growing religion! Not only is it a religion, but it is a government! They also have a policy where they make peace with people only to later kill them. When they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction! I think Mecca is a good candidate for mystery Babylon as well.

The ones left behind after the Rapture will become very religious very quickly, looking for answers for why so many people have disappeared. They will be looking to find out more information on God things and prophecy events.

Daniel 12:4
"But thou Daniel shut up the words and seal the book even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased".

Did you know a Muslim looks forward to the mark of the beast? In their eschatology they believe the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon will make any true Muslim bear a mark on their forehead that way they will know who is not Muslim and kill them. I have never felt comfortable with the idea that the mark of the beast is some piece of man-made technology, but demonic. In order to be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life for taking the mark of beast must include a spiritual ritual and in Islam you must recite the shahada in order to become a Muslim and that simple pray is nothing more than declaring Allah God Almighty and Muhammad his messenger. This is why I'm sadden when the news people translate Allah Akbar as god is great when it really means Allah is greater. Greater than Who? A "truth" delivered and accepted by a preacher 400 years ago has blinded the church to the truth about what Islam really is for the lie of Rome. While it is possible the pope could be the false prophet, he cannot be the antichrist. Besides, Islam teaches that Jesus will return, even the old Iranian president said so to the UN body. His name is Isa (Arabic for Jesus) and he'll turn those ignorant Christians to the "truth" of Islam, for, wait for it... seven years!

Did you know a Muslim looks forward to the mark of the beast? In their eschatology they believe the staff of Solomon will make any true Muslim bear a mark on their forehead that way they will know who is not Muslim and kill them. I have never felt comfortable with the idea that the mark of the beast is some piece of man-made technology, but demonic. In order to be blotted out of the Lamb's Book of Life for taking the mark of beast must include a spiritual ritual and in Islam you must recite the shahada in order to become a Muslim and that simple pray is nothing more than declaring Allah God Almighty and Muhammad his messenger. This is why I'm sadden when the news people translate Allah Akbar as god is great when it really means Allah is greater. Greater than Who? A "truth" delivered and accepted by a preacher 400 years ago has blinded the church to the truth about what Islam really is for the lie of Rome. While it is possible the pope could be the false prophet, he cannot be the antichrist. Besides, Islam teaches that Jesus will return, even the old Iranian president said so to the UN body. His name is Isa (Arabic for Jesus) and he'll turn those ignorant Christians to the "truth" of Islam, for, wait for it... seven years!
Actually yes I did know that they await the mark. Funny how accurate revelation is on Islam and all it's heresies!

Revelation 13:15
He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

Idk what it means when it says "give breath" and "should both speak". But Islam has some serious idolatry!
mecca-kaaba.jpg

Did you know a "white stone from Adam in heaven" was thrown to them to take away their sins... they call it the Black Stone because it's absorbed their sins. This is why every Muslim must go there at least once in their life. This box is called the Kaba.

Great info AB (as usual) did YOU know that when the Arab's were polytheists (before Mohammed) the spirit of Allah the moon god (called Sin in Hebrew culture) lived in the Ka'aba's black stone?

Back