How Christ Saved Me From Atheism.

What a great testimony! Don't let the enemy tell you "you should have known better". The name of this enemy is called Satan from Hebrew and his name means "The Accuser" haSatan. It's his job to get you to doubt. Remember you called out to God and He saved you, don't stop. Keep your focus on Him and Him alone and the rest of your life will take care of itself through Him.

Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Reactions: Zoe
Beautiful testimony, Jeff...indeed, God does allow us to experience trials that are more than we can handle, so that His power and supply is made available to work for and through us in our weaknesses. You've learned a lesson that many seasoned believers have yet to gain. Blessings to you as you walk out your faith in Christ.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT)
Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

Hello. My name is Jeff and I'd like to tell you my story. While it isn't quite as amazing as those people who have actually stood face to face with Christ and were sent back to tell the tale...

Welcome to the party! :)

'Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.' (John 20:29)

What's an awesome testimony. I really hope that atheists should come to the realization that God exist, instead of wasting their time minimizing, mocking, and despising a person they will have to stand before of and give an account for their lives. May God bless and continue to reveal himself more to you through the means of his written word.

Deplore atheism, love the atheist.

Atheism is probably the worst possible sin in the eyes of God, worse than murder, theft or any other (the first commandment is 'Thou shalt have no other gods before me') but how do you explain that in this age of fanatic materialism?

... because of all the years I spit in the face of Christianity...

Paul was one of the biggest Christian persecutors, idly watching while Stephen was stoned. He later calls himself the Chief of Sinners.

Just look at what God did through him... :)

Awesome testimony. Praise to God.

This is my first post on here, I have recently found my faith as well, so I can relate. Mine didn't come as yours did, but more in some strong words from a person i care very much for and at the right moment in my life, I am glad you have found your way. Things happen for a reason in our lives, most cannot be explained, just need to keep in mind that there is a plan and reason for every thing and every one in our life.

This is my first post on here, I have recently found my faith as well, so I can relate. Mine didn't come as yours did, but more in some strong words from a person i care very much for and at the right moment in my life, I am glad you have found your way. Things happen for a reason in our lives, most cannot be explained, just need to keep in mind that there is a plan and reason for every thing and every one in our life.
Welcome to CFS. :)

If you have not done so as of yet please read CFS forum rules and getting started threads here

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

Again, Welcome to CFS (y)

This is great! I once was an atheist, too.

I loved your testimony! Stick around, I'd love to hear more of your story in the forums!

What a great testimony! Don't let the enemy tell you "you should have known better". The name of this enemy is called Satan from Hebrew and his name means "The Accuser" haSatan. It's his job to get you to doubt. Remember you called out to God and He saved you, don't stop. Keep your focus on Him and Him alone and the rest of your life will take care of itself through Him.

Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)
The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

let me share to you this bible verse"Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good." :)

Thank you for sharing this testimony... finding much encouragement in it to keep faith for
an atheist in my life (and the lives he influences).

"...feel unworthy of an answered prayer because of all the years I spit in the face of Christianity, I do feel a sense of calmness and peace, and God is all I can think about."

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever heard - your whole testimony is. I'm in tears. It is amazing that when you finally truly find God, He is all you can think about. I love this.

Thank you for sharing. It gives me hope.

Back