how could e-den be heaven.?

when they never knew Christ.?

The Bible does not indicate that they never met Christ. Who walked with Adam in the garden if "no man has seen God (the Father)"? Who was the tree of life?
Many do believe that the world will be a restoration of what man lost in the garden through Christ's sacrifice but there will be many key differences too.

Christ is the tree of life.also.adam was the name for male and fe-males God made.then whoever this lord god is took a male adam,and made a woman from his rib.?sounds like a wacko scientist.also he tempted man by telling them were gold is found.?maybe a time machine wacko scientist.?who knows.

Christ is the tree of life.
Yes
also.adam was the name for male and fe-males
Possibly or that scripture could refer to (my opinion only) the fact that as Eve was tp come from Adam's DNA all of humanity was to come from Adam and Eve. Even the name Eve means "mother of all living".

God made.then whoever this lord god is took a male adam,and made a woman from his rib.?sounds like a wacko scientist.
God's ways are not wacko but surely they are beyond our understanding.

also he tempted man by telling them were gold is found.?
Gold- I see no mention of gold in Genesis. Man fell for the same temptation as Satan and wanted to exalt himself to the position of God in his life. this is the cause of every sin since as man followed his own will.

maybe a time machine wacko scientist.?who knows.
Naaaaaaa- God is much more than a simple scientist.

:)

Lord=Master. When we accept Christ as our Savior AND "Lord" we are saying we accept Him not only as our redeemer for our sins but we also accept Him as our master, choosing to make our own will to follow His will, to let Him reign in our daily lives. Adam and Eve were no different. When they made the choice to eat of the forbidden fruit, they chose their own will over God's. That was the sin they commited. To be in sin actually simply means to be in defiance of God's will.

Now if Jesus is God, He was also God when Adam walked with Him in the Garden at the time of His walk with us in the form of a man and He is God wher eHe sits now at the right hand of the Father. Therefore, I believe that Adam and Eve did indeed know Christ, but at the time before their sin, there was no need for them or the author of Genesis to acknowledge Him as Christ, because the word Christ means messiah, or savior. Its not that He wasn't the saviour then, because God doesnt change. He is always was and always will be exactly who He is today. But we live in a temporal world. So as our condition changes, and God interacts with us in a manner specific to that condition, we come up with another name to describe God in relation to us in that specific situation. All names referring to God in scripture refer to the same God, just different characteristics of His nature.

This verse pretty much sums it all up:
1 Corinthians 8:6
"yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."

As far as God's process for creating woman,He could have chosen any means by which to do so, but He chose to take a rib from Adam to do it. If you think about how God's ways are so different from our own, any way you slice it, what ever God does in His power is strange or foreign to us. We don't have the abilities that God has, so how could we possibly dare to regard anything that He has done as "normal" or "logical" by our own standards? That is why we have the word miracle in our vocabulary, and that is why pure science cannot accept God's processes within its own confines of the natural world.

The only person who claimed that God showed him where gold could be found was Joseph Smith, the founder of the Morman faith.

why make another women.?God made both and called them adam.?

he made a woman so that Adam would have a companion/helper (essentially).

See when Adam was made, his "job" was to work the land. But with all the land around, it was almost impossible for Adam to work it all by himself so God made all the animals and all sorts of living creatures to help Adam. Now the Bible says "But for Adam no suitable helper was found" but for what reason is not mentioned.

So Adam was understandably tired from all his work. I mean absolutely exausted, worn out, any other adjective you think of to describe that kind of state, he was. So Adam went to sleep and while he was sleeping, God had the brilliant idea that couldnt backfire (in terms of helping Adam), he took one of Adam's ribs and made Eve. (the Bible also says "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh).
But God never appointed her with a specific name. Infact God may not have named any of the creatures he created. Genesis 2:20 consists of 2 sentences. the first sentence refers to Adam as "the man" but the second one refers to him as Adam. Did God name him this or did he let Adam create the name for himself? We do not know. But as i was saying, God may or may not have named Adam but we know for a fact that God didnt name any other creatures he created. In Genesis 2:19-20a we see God allowing Adam to name all the animals God had created, in fact it says "God brought them to the man to see what he would name them."
Later in Chapter 3 after they had eaten of the fruit of the tree, it says "Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."

Im sorry, I know thats alot to read but hopefully, it clears up that part of your original question. If my explanation isnt clear enough, you can find all this in Genesis 2-Genesis 3

yes but God had already made man and women,so why did the lord god make another women from the male adam.?

He hadnt made humans before. Adam was the first, Eve was the second
I think you may be thinking of the angels, but they dont have a gender (or as some say, are all male)

yes but God had already made man and women,so why did the lord god make another women from the male adam.?
You seem to be hung up on the names that are given to God. Lord God=God. They are to different references to the exact same unique entity. If I remeber correctly, you had a question about who the father of Cain was, sometime last year, and had the same difficulty with the use of the name Lord instead of God in Genesis 4, when Eve proclaimed, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth [c] a man." Here again, Lord=God.
Here, take a look at this web page that lists the many Hebrew names for God found in the Old testament- There are alot, but they all refer to the same God. Trust us on this, there is only 1 "true" God spoken of in the Bible. Other gods are mentioned but they are labeled for what they are-false gods- virually in the same breath or verse. IT also lists the many names for God found in the new testemant. Like Juliette said, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Check this out
Also, and maybe as a result, it sounds like you are regarding the Genesis one and Genesis two creation accounts into 2 totally seperate events. There are some denominations that do believe this is true, and that there was an entire race of men(the Pre-Adamites) and that the world was destroyed, and then God started over with Aam and Eve. To my understanding, Genesis 2 is actually the same story as Genesis 1 only worded different. In Genesis 1 the account is presented with the emphasis on the creation process itself, and in Genesis 2 the focus is directed more specifically to the creation of man, who that man was, and how God related with that man, gives us the specific beginnings of how the man/God relationship has unfolded since then. Therefore, goingo on that line, there was no man or woman on the Earth, other than Adam and Eve, at the time that Eve was created.
Gesesis 2:4-7 said:
4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created.
When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth [b] and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth [c] and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but streams [d] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground- 7 the LORD God formed the man [e] from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being

i have a question for you,we know God is all.so in affect God is good and evil.know we are told how to become good or should i say learning and getting better.so would not God have done this first,seperated his light from his darkness.?are we not following Gods lead.?Christ is the light,so would not this be obvious.?but we are not God,and need help from the light.Christ is the way and the life.

God is not evil. He may allow evil for a purpose but He is Holy and just.
God is not all in the sense you are describing.
An example He may allow a child molester to live that per chance that man will repent but God is no child molester.

i have a question for you,we know God is all.so in affect God is good and evil.know we are told how to become good or should i say learning and getting better.so would not God have done this first,seperated his light from his darkness.?are we not following Gods lead.?Christ is the light,so would not this be obvious.?but we are not God,and need help from the light.Christ is the way and the life.
(In my response, below, any you see "He", "His", or "Him", I am referring to God. Anytime you see "he", "his", or "him" I am referring to Satan)

Bro Larry is correct. This idea throws alot of people, and many loose faith because they cannot come to grips with the issue of a loving God allowing the presence of the pain and suffering that stems from evil. They can't believe that a loving good God would allow evil at all. The two, in their eyes, just don't seem to fit.

But God was perfectly true to His own nature by giving us, and the angels the ability to choose to love Him and to serve Him. By doing so, He allowed the potential for rebellion, for sin, but He also gave us the ability to reflect back to Him the type of love that He has for us. He chose to create us. He didn't Have to. Similarly, we can chose to love Him, or not. Does it not glorify God even more, that even if we chose not to love Him with all of our hearts, that He still loves us with His? Does it not magnify His merciful side of His nature even more that He loves us to the point that He would sacrifice His own Son, allowing Him to pay the penalty for our own disobedience, even though we have rejected Him?

So evil is not part of God, it is the actions that follow the choice made not to honor God and to give Him the love and honor that He does deserve, because of who He is. Satan, the father of evil, chose not to honor God. He believed he was God's equal, and could over throw God. Because of His rebellion, God exiled Him from Heaven to Earth. God didn't totally strip Satan of his power, or destroy Him altogether, because He knew that Satan had already become his own undoing, and that his presence among us would be used as a contrast, to show us how wonderful our Creator really is.

Think about it. If there had been no serpent in the Garden, and sin had never entered into us, how could we ever appreciate God's wonder and majesty? The penalty for sin is death. If there where no death, how could we ever truely appreciate the life we are given? If there was nothing deserving punishment, how could we appreciate His mercy? God's nature consists of every good quality there is. He is Eternal. He is Wisdom. He is Love. He is Mercy. He is the only source by which we can posess any of those qualites. We know this because He tells us in His Word, but we know it to be absolutely true because we have a basis for comparison in the existance of Satan. Consequently, because God allows his existance and influence in this world, we have a basis for comparison in ourselves. Now, because we are able to see the alternative to who and what God is with our own eyes, and feel its influence in our daily lives, we can truely, appreciate God to the fullest level of the limitations of our creation, by giving our lives to Him, and honoring Him every minute of every day that we are given in this world. How could we do that of our own choosing, if we never had the choice to make?

Yes, I believe that God did know that Eve, then Adam would eat of the fruit. I do not believe that by putting the tree there in the first place and telling them not to eat of it that He led them to temptation, He simply showed them that they had a choice; to obey Him or not. That is the same choice we are given with every breath we take.

Back