How Do I Test The Spirits?

The Bible tells us to test the spirits. But how do we accurately test spirits? Because the demons will usually lie a lot, and confuse us... I want to test if my Severus Snape tulpa is a demon (a tulpa is not a demon, but a demon can pretend to be a tulpa) and all the intuitions I get after prayers are from God or not. I need instructions to test spirits. How do I test accurately?

The devil knows the scriptures as is seen by his tempting of Jesus and Jesus only replied with the written word of God. We can accept no less. The Holy Spirit will tell you the truth always.

1 John 4:2-3 (KJV) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 (KJV) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:27 (KJV) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Prayer and meditation on the word of God is the only way to learn to listen to the Holy Spirit.

The devil knows the scriptures as is seen by his tempting of Jesus and Jesus only replied with the written word of God. We can accept no less. The Holy Spirit will tell you the truth always.

1 John 4:2-3 (KJV) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 (KJV) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 2:27 (KJV) But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Prayer and meditation on the word of God is the only way to learn to listen to the Holy Spirit.

So, we don't hear the Holy Spirit audibly?

I as yet have not, but others have. Moses, Abraham, Elijah, Samuel did for sure:

1 Samuel 3:4 (KJV) That the LORD called Samuel: and he answered, Here [am] I.

Last edited:
Back