How do I witness?

Yes, but it is NOT the gospel of salvation. It is merely an affirmation of Romans 6 and Romans 8; remember this scripture is in
chapter 10 - well after the preceding chapters on baptism and the need for the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
You cannot take one scripture as a stand alone of itself and say that's the gospel. Scriptures unto salvation do NOT contradict or negate each other, especially the fundamental requirements for salvation.
Ye must be born again of water and of the Holy Spirit to enter the Kingdom of God.
Saying some sinner's prayer or saying out aloud that one "believes" in Jesus is not the same.

When one says the sinners prayer acknowledging Jesus as Lord and Savior....the Bible says that God pours His Love into their heart. Another one says that he removes the heart of stone, and puts in one of flesh, giving them a new spirit...so if they receive a new Spirit (which is the Holy Spirit) then they have just been born again of the spirit.

When one says the sinners prayer acknowledging Jesus as Lord and Savior....the Bible says that God pours His Love into their heart. Another one says that he removes the heart of stone, and puts in one of flesh, giving them a new spirit...so if they receive a new Spirit (which is the Holy Spirit) then they have just been born again of the spirit.
That is very speculative, but unfortunately it is not what the scriptures teach.

Without confessing with your mouth, and believing in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord, no one can be saved!
Yes this refers to believing the gospel that is preached you by a true believer, and then confessing your faith upon water baptism.
Believing the gospel will lead a person to repentance, and the water baptism by full immersion and then baptism of the Holy Spirit
(with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues). It is written out for our obedience to the Lord and his Word.
Anything less is another gospel. If you cannot fulfill Romans 8:9 then you are not of Christ's.
God has standards concerning his Word and the need for us to believe and act upon what is written by the Apostles
under the direction, the guidance, the inspiration, the seal of the Holy Spirit no less.
Ye must be born again by water and the Spirit, and unless you do it the Bible way you CANNOT enter the kingdom of God.
Jesus sets the standards himself. Jesus rules.

Actually those are scriptures. Romans 5:5 is God pouring His love into our hearts and i'll be finding the other one.
Yes, how does He do this but by the Holy Spirit !
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. Romans 14: 17
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:
and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1Corinthians 12:3

Yes this refers to believing the gospel that is preached you by a true believer, and then confessing your faith upon water baptism.
Believing the gospel will lead a person to repentance, and the water baptism by full immersion and then baptism of the Holy Spirit
(with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues). It is written out for our obedience to the Lord and his Word.
Anything less is another gospel. If you cannot fulfill Romans 8:9 then you are not of Christ's.
God has standards concerning his Word and the need for us to believe and act upon what is written by the Apostles
under the direction, the guidance, the inspiration, the seal of the Holy Spirit no less.
Ye must be born again by water and the Spirit, and unless you do it the Bible way you CANNOT enter the kingdom of God.
Jesus sets the standards himself. Jesus rules.
There is just one problem with what you are saying. No one is "born of the Spirit" first, and then confess's and believes. He believes first and then confess's, then receives the Holy Spirit!

Rom 10:13.. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Rom 10:14.. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom 10:15.. And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good
Rom 10:16.. But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
Rom 10:17.. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Eph 1:13.. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also AFTER that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Yes, how does He do this but by the Holy Spirit !
And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:5
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. Romans 14: 17
Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed:
and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 1Corinthians 12:3
I challenge you to go out and ask anyone in the world and see if they can say "Jesus is Lord"
Anybody can say Jesus is Lord, but no body can say it and believe it as truth except by the Holy Spirit, and nobody can believe it until they hear the Gospel which brings faith.

A man only becomes
"born of the Spirit" after he hears the Word first, believes, and then confesses his faith in Jesus as Lord.

1Pe 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Last edited:
So i should wait for God to guide me when it comes to witnessing this way, if He even wants me witnessing this way. I remember oce through Jesus Christ alone I was able to stop someone from commiting suicide and I converted them to Christianity over the internet, only by the saving power of Jesus Christ.

Not necessarily. There may be a time when you just feel so strongly impressed that you just have to go and talk to people, to spread the Word. In that case it is probably God that is prompting you to take a walk. Other times it may be your idea...and then you just trust that God is there with you. You will be able to sense if the time is not right, or go right now. Just be in constant prayer, and praying or thanking God that you do not miss any divine appointment will keep you and God connected in a way. The more you are sensitive to the Holy Spirit, the more you will be able to discern those things.

It is great that you were there for that person on the internet! To me that was a divine appointment that God led you to. Always have the attitude to be willing and joyful about being obedient.[/QUOTE]
A problem that have is that I have to do so many secular things, such as school. I try to think about the things of God in school, but people see me as a generally nice guy and they always come to me and tell me something useless or show me something, or just try to play around, and this puts me in a bad mood. I am upset for only a short while, but the bad mood lingers for much longer.

First you must become a real Christian yourself.
Then through the power and experience of your faith, your testimony, in overcoming sin and tribulations
you will have something true and meaningful to share with other people you talk to.
Slogans and one liners are of no value, save your money.
When it comes to what to say, Jesus himself said that the Holy Spirit will give us the words to say.
This is very true, and I am able to share my own testimony and also of other saints as to miracles, healings,
answered prayer, along with the Scriptures. The Spirit gives me a confidence in speaking Jesus to others
(and a real joy).
The Word of God is sharper than a two edged sword. This is a poetic expression that the Word of God penetrates
a person's heart and touches their soul.
That's why people are mostly offended by it and turn away,
or they are touched by the Word and respond positively.
I usually like to say that this world is temporary but after it is eternity, and it is their choice to choose life or death. But I have never been in a situation where I had to say this, except today, when I was talking to my mother about a true Christian. My conclusion is that a true Christian is someone that has accepted the Gospel TRUTHFULLY and has repented, changing their heart. I believe that a real indicator for a true Christian is a change in desires from the things of this world to the things of God. This is why I believe that I am a true Christian, because I desire the things of God.

Not necessarily. There may be a time when you just feel so strongly impressed that you just have to go and talk to people, to spread the Word. In that case it is probably God that is prompting you to take a walk. Other times it may be your idea...and then you just trust that God is there with you. You will be able to sense if the time is not right, or go right now. Just be in constant prayer, and praying or thanking God that you do not miss any divine appointment will keep you and God connected in a way. The more you are sensitive to the Holy Spirit, the more you will be able to discern those things.

It is great that you were there for that person on the internet! To me that was a divine appointment that God led you to. Always have the attitude to be willing and joyful about being obedient.
A problem that have is that I have to do so many secular things, such as school. I try to think about the things of God in school, but people see me as a generally nice guy and they always come to me and tell me something useless or show me something, or just try to play around, and this puts me in a bad mood. I am upset for only a short while, but the bad mood lingers for much longer.[/QUOTE]

What are some of the things that you feel are useless?

God does want you to enjoy your life, and play around, unless it is something that is really distasteful. Then you have to politely tell them your not interested. It may give you more quiet time, but then you don't have to try to get those things out of your mind.

I know it's difficult to think of godly things in the secular world, but as you grow in the Lord and the Word, you begin to think about worldly things in a godly way. You think about worldly things in line with what God says.

For example take your writing assignment, you made the choice to write based upon your beliefs and convictions.

If you can look at the things that come our way, as just the devil trying to steal the Joy of the Lord, that is your strength, reminding yourself that Jesus gave you joy, it belongs to you and the devil is just trying to steal it, you will get to the point where things just do not bother you, and you keep your joy and peace.

Reactions: Juk
A problem that have is that I have to do so many secular things, such as school. I try to think about the things of God in school, but people see me as a generally nice guy and they always come to me and tell me something useless or show me something, or just try to play around, and this puts me in a bad mood. I am upset for only a short while, but the bad mood lingers for much longer.

Juk, you will notice in this life that God has pretty much scattered his Church around the world to where there is not a lot of believers bunched together in one spot. Sometimes we are spread miles apart from each other, but the good news is we are never separated from each other in the Spirit, as we are all one!!! The Apostle Paul said....

Col 2:4.. And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.
Col 2:5.. For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

This kind of fellowship we can have boggles the human mind, and also most Christians! Paul was not physically present with a certain group of people, but he said he was there in Spirit beholding their steadfastness and order. Dont worry about what anyone says to you or fear them as God is your source of life and joy.
The Apostle Paul had a very young lad he brought in the things of God. His name was Timothy. This is what he told him, and this also applies to you too brother....

1Tim 4:9.. This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
1Tim 4:10.. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
1Tim 4:11.. These things command and teach.
1Tim 4:12.. Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Last edited:

God does want you to enjoy your life, and play around, unless it is something that is really distasteful. Then you have to politely tell them your not interested. It may give you more quiet time, but then you don't have to try to get those things out of your mind.

I know it's difficult to think of godly things in the secular world, but as you grow in the Lord and the Word, you begin to think about worldly things in a godly way. You think about worldly things in line with what God says.

For example take your writing assignment, you made the choice to write based upon your beliefs and convictions.

If you can look at the things that come our way, as just the devil trying to steal the Joy of the Lord, that is your strength, reminding yourself that Jesus gave you joy, it belongs to you and the devil is just trying to steal it, you will get to the point where things just do not bother you, and you keep your joy and peace.[/QUOTE]
They would walk up to me and tap me on the back and just say hi (for the fiftieth time). And I have started to think of things in the long term. It brings peace.

If you can look at the things that come our way, as just the devil trying to steal the Joy of the Lord, that is your strength, reminding yourself that Jesus gave you joy, it belongs to you and the devil is just trying to steal it, you will get to the point where things just do not bother you, and you keep your joy and peace.
They would walk up to me and tap me on the back and just say hi (for the fiftieth time). And I have started to think of things in the long term. It brings peace.[/QUOTE]

Peace, love and forgiveness is always the goal of life. Being slow and deliberate in all that you do (just like a turtle). Being consistently constant with what God gives us to say and to do. I am proud of you to be beginning to look at things in the long term! It shows spiritual growth, and the presence of the Holy Spirit, which is manifesting the fruits of the spirit....like self control, and peace in your life.

Walking up and tapping you and saying hi for the fiftieth time, that sounds like something that one of my sons would have done to me, especially the youngest. He liked being the funny guy. And just something that as you very well know that kids do, to be silly or what have you. So again good job! For trying to keep your peace, that God has given you.
Blessings little man!

Reactions: Juk
Back