How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you lump everything that people say that has the wisdom of God in it as fundamentalism, not knowing one thing about it. That is something you have learned from someone or somewhere...and needs to be unlearned.

You need to curb your foul tongue.
No. You are the meanest person ever and you are being deceived by a demon. God doesn't want anyone to hate sinners. WE DON'T CALL PEOPLE EVIL OR TOOLS OF SATAN. Go away. That's not what God wants. Go back to westboro maybe.

Westboro Baptist church is a tool of Satan to delude people into thinking that we Christians have to hate sinners and gays and witches. No. We are not allowed to hate people.

Cut down your cults. We are not allowed to hate Rowling. She is not evil, but she is a sinner. But she is NOT a tool of Satan. Westboro is.

Westboro Baptist church is a tool of Satan to delude people into thinking that we Christians have to hate sinners and gays and witches. No. We are not allowed to hate people.

You see them everywhere you see something you don't like. Christians are not called to hate. We are called to love. We can't love sin, and so when we see it, we need to identify it. You misunderstand what righteous judgment is.

When people give of their time and energy to help people in your predicament, it is typical for those who receive the help to bite the head off those who help.

Cut down your cults. We are not allowed to hate Rowling. She is not evil, but she is a sinner. But she is NOT a tool of Satan. Westboro is.

She is doing an evil thing, Polly. She is being used by the enemy to attract children's and young people's minds toward occultish things., so that they will get so used to that kind of mindset that it will be so difficult to teach them about righteousness.

Unbelievers are wicked in the sight of God. It isn't wrong to declare evil when we see evil being done and spoken by anyone.

Last edited:
No, we are not supposed to call people evil. That's hatred.

You are a mean Westboro fundie.

Wrong. We are called to declare evil when we see it.

I am not anything you say I am. You are not to make false accusations here. Stop being so rude and disrespectful.

Do you see the hypocrisy in your statement? You say you are not allowed to hate or call something a tool of satan... Yet you hate and call Westboro baptist church a tool of Satan?

No. You are the meanest person ever and you are being deceived by a demon. God doesn't want anyone to hate sinners. WE DON'T CALL PEOPLE EVIL OR TOOLS OF SATAN. Go away. That's not what God wants. Go back to westboro maybe.
Polly please re-read this post. You say we aren't allowed to call people evil, but you say Euphemia is the meanest person ever and is being deceived by a demon?

That's called hypocrisy.

Polly please re-read this post. You say we aren't allowed to call people evil, but you say Euphemia is the meanest person ever and is being deceived by a demon?

That's called hypocrisy.
Yes, ofcourse, because we don't call sinners evil or tools of Satan. And WBC is NOT a person, it's a cultic church that spreads hate speech and they attack gays and people at soldiers' funerals. Is that right? No, it's not. WBC kind of sounds like "Christian Islam". What a combination.

I told Mitspa the truth that I never thought of Harry Potter being real, and I told him that my Severus Snape tulpa what I had was never the real Severus Snape, it was just a strong piece of imagination that was deluded into thinking it's Snape. And I refuse to hate Snape because I want him to be a good memory of my teenage life. And I always knew that my Harry Potter imagination world was just imagination. I never used Harry Potter for spellwork.

My mom just threw away the Buddha figures and the Hamsa hand. And that's enough. There's no more occult at my home. But I have my salt rock lamp still. And then I have pictures, paintings, and figures of angels, but angels are not occult. And then I have these art pictures of a beautiful sun and moon with a face, kind of like hippie style.

I will just keep on praying for you, Polly. Bye for now.
Better not to pray because you are really not being told anything by God.

I remember that when I became saved, I thought I was talking to God and it felt like it, but then I found out it was a demon. Crap happens. God doesn't force me to get rid of Harry Potter or any other fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back