How Do We Open Doors For Sins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to throw away my Harry Potter books or movies or the Snape things. Or anime things, or secular music.

Why the F can't I freaking watch or read fiction? I doubt God would forbid fiction. Christianity is not about just Christian movies, music, series, etc. Christianity is about worshipping GOD and JESUS.

If a person loves God, he wants to please Him by living his life in ways that please Him. He listens to Him when He tells him that something is not good for him.

Are you trying to be funny? Harry Potter is NOT a witchcraft manual. It is pretty stupid that you fear fiction. What do I have to watch for entertainment then? Just boring Christian movies about Christian families?

God never told me to throw away Harry Potter things. By the way, tomorrow I am getting Harry Potter candy from the US, and I doubt demons come from candies.

I asked Mitspa now, and Mitspa is sent by God to help me.

Are you trying to be funny? Harry Potter is NOT a witchcraft manual. It is pretty stupid that you fear fiction. What do I have to watch for entertainment then? Just boring Christian movies about Christian families?

Harry Potter GLORIFIES witchcraft! Do you want your mind filled with stuff that glorifies Satan?

Make your choice.

Harry Potter GLORIFIES witchcraft! Do you want your mind filled with stuff that glorifies Satan?

Make your choice.
Rowling is a very Christian woman. She doesn't glorify witchcraft. And why the heck would a piece of imagination glorify witchcraft? Are you crazy?

God never told me to throw away Harry Potter things. By the way, tomorrow I am getting Harry Potter candy from the US, and I doubt demons come from candies.

I asked Mitspa now, and Mitspa is sent by God to help me.

Yes, God is telling you to get rid of them.

Well, yes. Rowling IS a Christian. She belongs to the church of Scotland. If you don't believe me, search about her religious views. But she is NOT a Wiccan.

Sorry, Polly, but Rowling is not a born again Christian no matter what church she says she belongs to (but most likely never attends). Her religious views are not in keeping with Christianity. She writes out of greed for money and fame about occultic things, and Satan is using her to infect a whole generation and more of children and young people---not to mention ignorant adults, to influence them away from God---and toward himself.

Here's why it's wrong:

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (ESV2011)
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD. And because of these abominations the LORD your God is driving them out before you.

What she does is an abomination.

Those spells are NOT REAL. Why the frick you think they are real? That's not true. Delusions like this annoy me.
In reality they are not real, but in wiccan religion they are real to them and that makes them an abomination to God. Get real Polly, for once, believe God's word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back