How Do You Share the Gospel in 60 Seconds or Less?

This may work on some, but not all. It is, however, interesting.

Very good vid brother! Thank you! I do agree with you that this wont work on everyone, because people have to open up there spirits with trust in you first, which is hard to do, until you have poured out Christ's Love into them, which sometimes can be a slow process. Most people will learn and be a where that they are a sinner, by watching your life, and feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit that you carry and I carry! And it can even take years, of Christ's Love and a True Testimony, to soften and start to open someone's heart to receive and be imparted eternal life, but some can open quickly too! I think to often people can be to pushy in witnessing, not that they mean to, but this can bring an offense, and as the scripture say's, It's harder to win a city than a offended brother! Shalom!!!!

Very good vid brother! Thank you! I do agree with you that this wont work on everyone, because people have to open up there spirits with trust in you first, which is hard to do, until you have poured out Christ's Love into them, which sometimes can be a slow process. Most people will learn and be a where that they are a sinner, by watching your life, and feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit that you carry and I carry! And it can even take years, of Christ's Love and a True Testimony, to soften and start to open someone's heart to receive and be imparted eternal life, but some can open quickly too! I think to often people can be to pushy in witnessing, not that they mean to, but this can bring an offense, and as the scripture say's, It's harder to win a city than a offended brother! Shalom!!!!
Is it the job of the preacher to ‘pour out Christ’s love unto them’? I have never read that in Scripture. I have known of people who were saved by hearing the tail end of a Gospel message and they never met the preacher, besides, I thought it was the duty of the Holy Spirit to convict and illuminate a person’s understanding of God’s love.

I’m glad the video was under a minute otherwise it would be a self defeating message.

Is it the job of the preacher to ‘pour out Christ’s love unto them’? I have never read that in Scripture. I have known of people who were saved by hearing the tail end of a Gospel message and they never met the preacher, besides, I thought it was the duty of the Holy Spirit to convict and illuminate a person’s understanding of God’s love.

I’m glad the video was under a minute otherwise it would be a self defeating message.

Thanks CN. You brought some things to my mind in your comment:

Realistically, there's no 'job description' for what is today called the "pastor" anywhere in scripture as it relates to the man-made, institutional model. Loving others is the job of ALL followers of Christ Jesus, not just preachers. We are ALL preachers when it comes to the Gospel. We are ALL pastors when it comes to discipling babes in Christ. What is OUR job description? It's all throughout, so long as we don't fall into the category of 'pastors' we read about throughout Jeremiah, where nothing good is said about them, other than to say that they are supposed to be men who are defined by a character that aligns with God's own Heart:

Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Notice the plural? Yes indeed. It's not just those few who landed a job as CEO and the pulpit, it is the duty of us ALL to function as ministers and pastors if we are to live up to this:

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

It is in THIS life, folks, where we begin and live out our learning and functioning as the Lord intended for ALL believers.

Amen

MM

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

In this life, folks, we begin and live out our learning and functioning as the Lord intended for ALL believers.
MM, Brother, that is very good and so true! I Love that word you just gave. Knowing your position in Christ and who you are as a King and Priest in full Authority and Power by the King that lives in you is precisely why Joshua and Caleb knew that they could believe that they were more than able to take the land amid giants! Indeed it takes great courage to lead others who see themselves and everyone around them as grasshoppers. Shalom.....

Thanks CN. You brought some things to my mind in your comment:

Realistically, there's no 'job description' for what is today called the "pastor" anywhere in scripture as it relates to the man-made, institutional model. Loving others is the job of ALL followers of Christ Jesus, not just preachers. We are ALL preachers when it comes to the Gospel. We are ALL pastors when it comes to discipling babes in Christ. What is OUR job description? It's all throughout, so long as we don't fall into the category of 'pastors' we read about throughout Jeremiah, where nothing good is said about them, other than to say that they are supposed to be men who are defined by a character that aligns with God's own Heart:

Jeremiah 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Notice the plural? Yes indeed. It's not just those few who landed a job as CEO and the pulpit, it is the duty of us ALL to function as ministers and pastors if we are to live up to this:

Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

It is in THIS life, folks, where we begin and live out our learning and functioning as the Lord intended for ALL believers.

Amen

MM
MM, it is true we are all called to love others, but are any of us called to 'pour out Christ's Love into them'? Is that even possible? I thought that was what the Holy Spirit does...

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
(Rom 5:5)

..as well as convict of sin, comfort and reveal Jesus.

John 16:7-11 (KJV) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Matthew 16:17 (KJV) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

MM, it is true we are all called to love others, but are any of us called to 'pour out Christ's Love into them'? Is that even possible? I thought that was what the Holy Spirit does...

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
(Rom 5:5)

..as well as convict of sin, comfort and reveal Jesus.

John 16:7-11 (KJV) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Matthew 16:17 (KJV) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Oh, I will definitely stand with you against any conceptual teaching that we, in and of ourselves, can pour out anything into anyone else. Apart from Christ, we're powerless.

But, when Christ works through us, He is the One doing the pouring of whatever He so chooses to pour out into others.

It's all about Him...not us. I agree.

MM

Back