How does God really win?

How does God realy win?
ALWAYS.
But not as man calls winning. Nor by his methods.

In Christ
gerald

God wins because it is His game. He made the rules. He created it all and all of it is His. We are simply waiting for the last person that God has predestinated to answer the call of God and be saved.

God wins because it is His game. He made the rules. He created it all and all of it is His. We are simply waiting for the last person that God has predestinated to answer the call of God and be saved.
Aren't we, His children, suppose to bring the Kingdom down now, into our lives, into our communities, into our cities, in power, love and honor?

Hi David S,

Now you said - `after all won't most people be thrown into the fire.` Have you considered that today there are more people than has been throughout history. And that in the tribulation (Dan. 70th week) that the great multitude out of the nations, who turn to God are a number that no man can count. (Rev. 7: 9) That would be billions I think.

The scripture you are referring to `the narrow way..` refers to Israel as that is who the Lord is talking to.

Blessings, Marilyn.

It seems to me that the witnessing of the 144,000 will do more in 7 years than the church has done in 2000 years to evangelize the world.

Aren't we, His children, suppose to bring the Kingdom down now, into our lives, into our communities, into our cities, in power, love and honor?

In a sense, yes that is true. We are to get out the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ so that the lost may have the opportunity to hear it and be saved. There in lies the blessing in that "one" of those has been predestined by God as the "one" to complete the church. When the church is complete, then the Rapture can take place.

You see, the Kingdom of God is the rule of God manifested in Christ to bring redemption to the earth.

I would suggest that it is more than that he "just made the rules"
For those 'rules' are neither arbitary or unjust .

He wins because he si the truth and the father of it and the devil is a liar and the father of all liars .
and while truth truth is rarely believed in the beginning . Time and circumstance always manifests the truth of it .
A lie on the other hand is nearly always believed in the beginning .But time and circumstance proves beyond all reasonable doubt the lie of it .

in Christ
gerald

In a sense, yes that is true. We are to get out the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ so that the lost may have the opportunity to hear it and be saved. There in lies the blessing in that "one" of those has been predestined by God as the "one" to complete the church. When the church is complete, then the Rapture can take place.

You see, the Kingdom of God is the rule of God manifested in Christ to bring redemption to the earth.

It is the perfection of the Bride that will herald the coming of the Lord .

He will then coem with his bride to JUDGE the earth .
The redemption is all tied up with the "manifestation of the sons of God." For the whole of creation groaneth untill now ............"

in Christ
gerald

I think God is going to win thru His people, us, where the world sees us really loving each other and honoring each other and truly living as Jesus lived on earth and is living in the Kingdom.

It is the perfection of the Bride that will herald the coming of the Lord .

He will then coem with his bride to JUDGE the earth .
The redemption is all tied up with the "manifestation of the sons of God." For the whole of creation groaneth untill now ............"

in Christ
gerald

That is what I said. Read #26.

I would suggest that it is more than that he "just made the rules"
For those 'rules' are neither arbitary or unjust .

He wins because he si the truth and the father of it and the devil is a liar and the father of all liars .
and while truth truth is rarely believed in the beginning . Time and circumstance always manifests the truth of it .
A lie on the other hand is nearly always believed in the beginning .But time and circumstance proves beyond all reasonable doubt the lie of it .

in Christ
gerald

My point Gerald is that when you play Monopoly, you play by the rules set up by Parker Brothers.

When you go to Disney, you play by their rules.

God created the universe, the earth and all life so in reality we are His and we must live by His rules.

Me thinks that to win a contest there needs to be at least two contestants.
Satan rebelling does not draw the Lord into a contest. It merely defines Satan as a rebel.
Rev 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and seated on the cloud one like a son of man, with a golden crown on his head, and a sharp sickle in his hand.
soon....

Last edited:
My point Gerald is that when you play Monopoly, you play by the rules set up by Parker Brothers.

When you go to Disney, you play by their rules.

God created the universe, the earth and all life so in reality we are His and we must live by His rules.

understood.
But I was pointign out that the rules are not right aor true simply because God is all powerful and God.
and that what is good and evil is not so just because God says it si so . (though they are )
What was good and evil in the beginning is now and ever shall be and has bene demonstrably shown to be so .
Not only proving the devil was a liar even form the beginning .
Both as to the nature and character and disposition of God . As also to His Word.
Adam and Eve knew it the moment they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
But they knew it by doing evil and they and we have suffered the consequences of it ever since .
But we by and through Jesus Christ know know good from evil and live .
Not by expererience of doign evil and the will of the devil.
But by doing good and the will fo God.

in Christ
gerald

understood.
But I was pointign out that the rules are not right aor true simply because God is all powerful and God.
and that what is good and evil is not so just because God says it si so . (though they are )
What was good and evil in the beginning is now and ever shall be and has bene demonstrably shown to be so .
Not only proving the devil was a liar even form the beginning .
Both as to the nature and character and disposition of God . As also to His Word.
Adam and Eve knew it the moment they partook of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
But they knew it by doing evil and they and we have suffered the consequences of it ever since .
But we by and through Jesus Christ know know good from evil and live .
Not by expererience of doign evil and the will of the devil.
But by doing good and the will fo God.

in Christ
gerald
You said..............
"But I was pointign out that the rules are not right aor true simply because God is all powerful and God.
and that what is good and evil is not so just because God says it si so . (though they are )"

That is circular reasoning which does nothing except to confirm what I said.

God is in control and no matter how you want to look at it, creation and life is His doing, His game and we are servants to it.

Why not slow down your typing and use spell check???

Free will.
In truth; whos will did Adam and Eves do?

The term free will is and has been seriously taken out of context.
It is often said that God gave them the freedom of choice to eat of the tree of life or the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
Not so .
What God gave them was the liberty of sons of God . To choose any GOOD they could find .
For did not God say "Of all the trees in the garden you may freely eat"?
That then included the tree of life .
What he gave them no liberty to do was to eat of that which he said not to and was evil to eat.
"But of the tree of the knowldge of good and evil though shalt NOT eat fro in the day ye eat of it ye shall surely die"

Thus when men do good they are free. When men do evil they are bound.

True liberty is doing the will of God .

For in that you find liberty.
The serpent seemed to offer them liberty but brought them only bondage .
When the cross is preached it appears to be bondage or no freedom . But it leads to true freedomg and liberty..to do what? GOOD!
for in Christ we are free to do any good we find or think to do.
The bondage is as Paul says it . Knowing what is good to do .But not havign the power to do it!
People want a sliver of their own will or some how an independence from God to choose .
A free will as it is often called .
But I ask again whos will did Adam and Eve do when they partook of the fruit of the tree of the knowldge of good and evil?

in Christ
gerald

Interesting thought on “Liberty” = “Free Will” = “Freedom”

I agree…. as I understand the point being made : )

Not exercising a “Freedom” is “Freedom” in itself : )

What I mean/my point:
Say, one have “freedom to eat meat”… but one chose not to eat meat….
Even if one chose not to eat meat: one’s “freedom to eat meat REMAINS”

Critical point: REMAINS: it is not lost, the freedom REMAINS…

When one always exercise freedom to chose not to eat meat…. that will be Faithfulness.

Interestingly related to THEO-LOGY ….. God can do all things…. And He is Faithful….

For us humans, help us oh God to be Faithful: to always exercise freedom to choose God's way

Back