How Is Everyone's Day Today? :)

I'm surprised no one has replied. Welp, I woke up really late because I went to bed at a ridiculous time, what are you up to atm?

The time is just after 3 AM. As Dad would say, today has been almost as fine as frog feathers. Nothing can be finer than frog feathers because frog feathers are so fine you can't even see them.

"Nothin' can be finer
than to be in Caroliner
in the mo-o-or-ning!"

Well, I wouldn't know. I don't think I have ever been in Carolina. Close but not there.

My day has been going well, except for the fact that I should not be awake. So let me go make some ZZZZzzzzzzs....

My day is FANTASTIC! I started to weed whack my 1 acre lawn cuz my mower broke. I got about 10 whacks in and said I need a new mower. So bought a John Deer lawn tractor. had that lawn dun in 18 minutes other wise I would still be whackin 8 hrs later LOL. TY God for letting me have this to use.

Pretty busy, but pretty good. Multiple meetings, saying goodbye to some interns, and preparing for some fall events. About to head out for daily mass and then no idea what will take place in the late evening. I'm hoping for an evening in Adams Morgan for some Jumbo Slice pizza...

Just so you know what kind of pizza we're dealing with here...
Jumbo-Slice.jpg

Pretty busy, but pretty good. Multiple meetings, saying goodbye to some interns, and preparing for some fall events. About to head out for daily mass and then no idea what will take place in the late evening. I'm hoping for an evening in Adams Morgan for some Jumbo Slice pizza...

Just so you know what kind of pizza we're dealing with here...
Jumbo-Slice.jpg
That's like 6 normal size slices combined! :eek:

Back