How Many Christians In Here Are Watching Their Calendar?

Will December 21, 2012 be the day Earth is destroyed or will you wake up the next day without any problems? Is God about to send a clear message soon to all the sinners in this world on December 21st 2012?

36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. Mark 13:32 (ESV)
Could there be someone that knows more than Christ himself? Has God revealed this to men?

13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour. Matthew 25:13 (ESV)
The day of judgement could be today, could be in a million years, I know not the day no the hour.

As for my gut feeling, I think mankind must go through some kind of change soon. All the signs seem to be pointing to this world of credit, debit, paper,and plastic money is having some kind of upheaval. I don't know that it will be on that date but soon, I fear some of the institutions we have grown to rely upon may be in jeopardy. If fear reigns during this time, it will be a sad time indeed for many of us. However, if God stays his mighty hand, we will remain yet longer until the time when all will be judged.

Back