How Much?

What does the Word of God mean to us? How much of the Word do we actually put into practice? Do we view the Word of God as final authority in our lives? How much time do we spend in the Word and listening to godly teaching?

Hebrews 4:12 says that the Word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
May your search for wisdom be a profitable one!

The Written Word of God is our road map to life, our owners manul, our instarment pannel when we cant see, it is my radar and plotter when life seems foggy.

The written word of God is everything I long to be and do.
I go forth each day renenwing my mind unto His way of doing things and His way of thinking and His way of speaking.
It simply is my Life
Jim

Well lately ive been slacking terribly to the point where im intentionally sinning and know its wrong. Trying hard now to change back to my normal self

Well lately ive been slacking terribly to the point where im intentionally sinning and know its wrong. Trying hard now to change back to my normal self

Hmmm Will Be Praying for you and may I suggest that you turn to God and allow Him to return you to your place in Him...or His normal place for you. (y)

Hmmm Will Be Praying for you and may I suggest that you turn to God and allow Him to return you to your place in Him...or His normal place for you. (y)
I have just going through a terrible break up/heartbreak. Resorted to sex and drugs .... feel disgusted with myself. Trying very hard now to quit it all

I have just going through a terrible break up/heartbreak. Resorted to sex and drugs .... feel disgusted with myself. Trying very hard now to quit it all

Brother you are not the first to fall into this place. I know I did and it was almost impossible to get out of until I simply just said enough.........walked right up into the throne room, we are told to come bodly before Him, so I did but my boldly was not so bold but any how....

I laid it all at His feet, I mean it is not like I was informing Him of anything. I repented and asked Him to forgive me of all my sins and tresspass's and to cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I then remembered to forgive any one and every one I had anything against and said your will be done over mine.

I laid there silent for a little bit then I said I receive by faith my forgivness and my cleaansing of all unrighteousness. THEN I asked Him to get me back on track and off of the drugs and drinking and sex. I told Him I cant do it on my own.

Funny thing here.......I tried for over a year, it took God about a breath to do it...Go figure.

Brother you are not the first to fall into this place. I know I did and it was almost impossible to get out of until I simply just said enough.........walked right up into the throne room, we are told to come bodly before Him, so I did but my boldly was not so bold but any how....

I laid it all at His feet, I mean it is not like I was informing Him of anything. I repented and asked Him to forgive me of all my sins and tresspass's and to cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I then remembered to forgive any one and every one I had anything against and said your will be done over mine.

I laid there silent for a little bit then I said I receive by faith my forgivness and my cleaansing of all unrighteousness. THEN I asked Him to get me back on track and off of the drugs and drinking and sex. I told Him I cant do it on my own.

Funny thing here.......I tried for over a year, it took God about a breath to do it...Go figure.
Nice man I really need to get back in church. Need to shake off this anger and get back on track ... I know I will im doing better

Nice man I really need to get back in church. Need to shake off this anger and get back on track ... I know I will im doing better

Agreed !! Remember that the anger can be a stepping stone or an open door for our enemy the devil. OBTW............you a the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus......Of Course You Will Make It.....We are overcomers point blank........Now go Over Come This.....(y)(y)(y)

May the Lord richly bless you and fill you with His wisdom, and grace! If i may suggest, and if you have time, every time you have a desire to "use" Try to watch a godly video, or read your Bible.

Father, I thank You for Alang. I thank You that he is Your child, and You love him. I thank You for restoring him back unto You and for delivering him from the sins that he has fallen into. I thank You that he is cleansed by the Blood of Jesus. And restored back into right standing with You, because he has repented. In the Name of Jesus i rebuke any evil that is trying to hold him captive, and loose Your peace and Holy Spirit to guide him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Now walk in the grace that is yours in abundance, and set your focus on Jesus, and not on your sins of the past few. Allow Jesus to heal the hurts, by giving Him your burdens. Allow Him to carry them for He cares for you! Just like He cares for the sparrow, and the wildflowers.
Much peace to you my friend!

May the Lord richly bless you and fill you with His wisdom, and grace! If i may suggest, and if you have time, every time you have a desire to "use" Try to watch a godly video, or read your Bible.

Father, I thank You for Alang. I thank You that he is Your child, and You love him. I thank You for restoring him back unto You and for delivering him from the sins that he has fallen into. I thank You that he is cleansed by the Blood of Jesus. And restored back into right standing with You, because he has repented. In the Name of Jesus i rebuke any evil that is trying to hold him captive, and loose Your peace and Holy Spirit to guide him. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Now walk in the grace that is yours in abundance, and set your focus on Jesus, and not on your sins of the past few. Allow Jesus to heal the hurts, by giving Him your burdens. Allow Him to carry them for He cares for you! Just like He cares for the sparrow, and the wildflowers.
Much peace to you my friend!
Really appreciate the prayer. They def worked. This girl I met at work last week tried asking me to sleep with her just about half an hour ago , I was actually tempted but than told her I cant. Made up some excuse. Than she starts sending me nude pics to persuade me I feel like thats the devil. But I still resisted and told her im trying to better myself and she actually respected my decision .... again thank you very much for the prayers. Im feeling better !

Really appreciate the prayer. They def worked. This girl I met at work last week tried asking me to sleep with her just about half an hour ago , I was actually tempted but than told her I cant. Made up some excuse. Than she starts sending me nude pics to persuade me I feel like thats the devil. But I still resisted and told her im trying to better myself and she actually respected my decision .... again thank you very much for the prayers. Im feeling better !

Oh you better believe it, that was the devil. We are very proud of you resisting temptation. I am so very sorry that she did that to you! We will definitely keep praying!
Blessings to you!

@Alang Greetings,
Be prepared for our enemy the devil to come at you from all sides with crap like this. Believe me when I say, your on his hit list now brother and he does not want you to walk away from his ideal life for you. BUT Greater Is He Who Is IN US then he that is in the world.
Been there and through that stuff. You will make it....
Oh and that's Miss Bro there to Cturtle.:X3:
Have a wonderful and sain week
Jim
18495_7353.jpg

Praying for you. Hopefully Jesus touches you soon. :)

You have a lot of discipline when it comes to the gym and diet. Add some of that discipline and consistency to reading the Word. You can do it, I have faith in you!

Back